But Chu Xi is not, Chu Xi has no previous memories, and now he is just a person in this world, a young man of the Chu family in this world, the one who has been strictly taught to be a qualified heir of the Chu family since childhood, and now Chu Xi, the president of the Chu Group.     So even if they go too far, it still depends on Chu Xi's attitude. She can silently support and accompany him in the back, but she will not interfere with him too much, and Mu Ci believes that Chu Xi will not let herself live Being so aggrieved, he is a person with aloofness in his bones, and he will make rational judgments and choices.     Just when Mu Ci was about to say something, suddenly the door opened upstairs.     Mu Ci was startled, and quickly looked up upstairs.     Instead, he saw Chu Xi who was supposed to be resting on the bed, now wearing a homely gray turtleneck sweater and trousers. There was a fever-reducing patch on his forehead, and his hair, which was usually carefully groomed, lay down limply, and the broken hair was parted to block the white fever-reducing patch. At this moment, he was standing on the stairs with a pale face.     He didn't have the same suit and leather shoes as usual, and he was dressed like this at the moment, and he looked a little bit more intimidating and softened a lot.     Chu Xi was standing at the stairs and did not come down. At this moment, the light was coming down behind his back, and the expression on his handsome face could not be seen.     He looked over like this, first glanced at Mu Ci who was looking at him in a little astonishment at the moment, then his eyes fell on Chu's father and Chu's mother, and said indifferently.     "I've always been in charge of the company. No one knows better than me what's going on inside. The company is operating as usual, so you don't have to worry about specific things. I'll go to work on time tomorrow, so you don't need to say anything more. "     He said lightly, and continued.     "Muci is my wife. We have a very good relationship, so you don't have to worry about the things between us. I will deal with the gossip outside, so I hope you can respect her in the future."     "It's very late, as soon as possible Go home. Mrs. Li, take my parents out."

    From Chu Xi's appearance to the present, he only spoke so coldly on the phone, spreading everything out on a flat surface.

    His expression was calm and indifferent from the beginning to the end, even if he didn't add the title of "Parent" at the end, it was almost as if he was talking to a stranger.

    Father Chu seemed to want to say something, but facing Chu Xi at this moment, he couldn't say a word. Before coming here, some of the words that Mr. Chu explained were all choked in his stomach.

    Chu Ma opened and closed her lips several times to say something, but in the end she was pulled back by Chu Zhuo.

    Chu Xi seemed to be different from before, and became scary to Chu Zhuo.

    Without saying anything more, they just went back.

    Looking at them like that, Mu Ci reckoned that he should go back to file a complaint with Mr. Chu and discuss countermeasures.

    Originally, she wanted to say something, but she never guessed that Chu Xi would wake up at this time.

    Mu Ci turned and looked over.

    Chu Xi still stood there quietly, with his head slightly lowered at this moment, looking a little pitiful, which made people's heart twitch.     Mu Ci walked up the stairs

    , came to Chu Xi's side, and asked softly: "How is your body, why don't you continue to lie down?"

Came to the side, eyes on her.

    Mu Ci directly raised his hand and put it on his neck, the temperature was still a little high.

    Chu Xi cheered up a little because of this sudden movement, and the hand she put on his neck just now was icy cold.