A The old man's voice came from inside, and the anger was full of anger, without any signs of aging.

    This is a VIP ward, so Chu Xi is the only patient here.

    The room was extremely quiet, even if the hands-free was not turned on, the words of the old man Chu inside were very loud in this silent space.

    Mu Ci, who was sitting by the side, could hear it clearly.

    Almost every word was heard clearly, so that the anger in her heart at this moment almost directly broke through the string of reason in her mind.

    After the old man Chu finished the call, without waiting for Chu Xi to reply, Mu Ci stood up, snatched his mobile phone, and then hung up the phone with a slap.

    Shut up, you, stop talking!

    Although she knew that her approach was inappropriate, she also knew clearly that if she didn't do it now, she would really suffocate to death.

    The person inside obviously hadn't finished talking. After Mu Ci hung up the phone, she finally realized that she seemed to have acted too impulsively just now. She froze her body like a primary school student, then held the phone in both hands, Chu Xi handed it over.

    "Uh... I... I can't help it."

    But if it happened again, she would still do it.

    Mu Ci silently added in his heart.

    Chu Xi stared at her rare arrogance, and now the person in front of her was docile, almost like a harmless little sheep, just standing there obediently, with a look of being beaten and scolded .

    Chu Xi suddenly wanted to laugh.

    To be honest, he listened to the phone call that Mr. Chu said just now, but he didn't feel the slightest fluctuation in his heart, because he had already expected this phone call, and after so many years of being left out in the cold, he had long since had no expectations, and even other redundant things Not a single thought left.

    It's just that it was beyond his expectation. The call came a bit late. I thought the call would come before his operation. It seems that during this time, they should have even supervised him. The thoughts of work have dissipated bit by bit.

    Chu Xi pursed his lips, and there was no other unnecessary expression on his face. Mu Ci secretly glanced at him, and really couldn't tell what he was thinking at the moment.

    After waiting for a long time, Mu Ci finally felt that the mobile phone he was holding was taken away, and then a sentence came from above his head, a faint sentence.

    Although it was very plain, Mu Ci didn't hear the slightest irritation in it.

    "It's okay, it's up to you."

    His attitude towards this matter is really calm, as if the protagonist of this matter is not him, he has no feeling for the matter of Mr. Chu scolding him, and directly hangs up when she snatches his mobile phone. Cut off his phone without the slightest annoyance.

    Mu Ci was a little confused about him.

    After sitting down again, Mu Ci stared at Chu Xi's handsome face for a long time before finally saying, "You... don't you feel uncomfortable?"

    Although what she said was too jumpy, Chu Xi still knew What exactly was she trying to ask.

    His face was calm, as if he was saying that the weather is fine today, without any emotion.