So what's going on now?

    Mu Ci's gaze was on Chu Xi, with a faint sense of inquiry, and he didn't speak.

    Chu Xi sat quietly on the hospital bed, and continued with a bit of stubbornness.

    "My name, call it again."

    His voice was low and deep, slightly hoarse because he had just woken up, as if the melody of a low-moving cello was flowing slowly.

    Mu Ci was stared directly at him, and hearing this slightly hoarse and magnetic voice, his face blushed immediately.

    "I...I...I'm going to wash the dishes!" He

    hurriedly dropped these words, without raising his head, he hurriedly picked up the lunch box from the table and went to the small room on the other side of the ward.

    Originally, she didn't need to deal with these things, but the atmosphere just now was really wrong, so Mu Ci had to find this excuse and escape in a little embarrassment.

    Why... why does it feel like this guy is more flirtatious than before.

    It's still the kind of serious and ignorant teasing.

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    After Mu Ci finally finished building up his mind and came out of the small room, he found that Chu Xi was still in the same state as before and hadn't moved much.

    Seeing Mu Ci walking over at this moment, he was still staring at her closely, his face was a little cold, and the expressions in his eyes were complicated and unpredictable, and it was really hard to figure out what he was thinking at the moment.

    Mu Ci directly skipped the topic just now, sat in the position just now, took a few tissues from his bag, and wiped his hands casually.

    "Do you know what day it is?"

    Chu Xi frowned.

    He really didn't know what day it was today. If it was today, at most, he would have a longer schedule, and there would be nothing else to do.

    I didn't say anything because I didn't know.

    Looking at his bewildered face, Mu Ci knew that he had forgotten his birthday long ago. If she hadn't seen it in the plot character information in advance, it is estimated that few people would specifically remember Chu Xi When is your birthday?

    Just when Chu Xi was confused, Mu Ci took out a miniature cake from under the cabinet, with a candle stuck in it, and on the cake was written: Happy birthday, Chu Xi.

    Mu Ci put the small cake in Chu Xi's hands, then went to turn off the lights in the room, and then lit the candles with the flashlight in the phone.

    In the dimly lit room, a weak candle glowed with a warm, hazy yellow light.

    "Chu Xi, happy birthday! In the new year, I hope you can eat on time every day!"

    She smiled happily, with a nice curve on her mouth, with a hint of joking, but more seriousness.

    An ordinary birthday wish, and a ridiculous birthday wish.

    Chu Xi held the small cake that could be held whole with one palm, and through the light of the candlelight, she looked at the person beside her who was looking at her eagerly.