"...Boss usually doesn't talk about such trivial things, and...uncles and aunts probably don't take it too seriously." Assistant Lin Te said leisurely.

    "..." Hearing this, Mu Ci almost wanted to curse.

    But now is not the time to talk about this, Mu Ci and Lin Tezhu waved their hands, then walked to Chu Xi's ward, and went directly to open the door.

    Assistant Lin seemed to want to say something else.

    Mu Ci ignored him.

    After she just opened the door and walked in, seeing the scene in front of her, she instantly understood what Special Assistant Lin wanted to say just now.

    Yo, Zhu Qingqing is here.

    But Chu Xi was still in a coma at this time, otherwise Mu Ci would never have been so calm.

    Mu Ci walked over, stood there, and said with a half-smile: "Miss Zhu Qingqing, what are you doing...?"

    Zhu Qingqing originally stared at Chu Xi's comatose face affectionately, holding his hand , it seemed that if Mu Ci didn't show up, he still wanted to kiss him.

    That's how it's described in the plot.

    However, the time when Chu Xi fainted was not at this time, and recently Mu Ci has been delivering food to Chu Xi, so she thought she had avoided this plot, but unexpectedly, it was earlier, and she didn't know what went wrong .

    Mu Ci's words made Zhu Qingqing tremble in fright, and let go of Chu Xi's hand.

    Zhu Qingqing looked at Mu Ci with resentment.

    Mu Ci raised the corners of his lips, and then said: "Aren't you going to let me go? Otherwise, I don't know what identity and courage you have to sit here?"

    Zhu Qingqing gritted her teeth, although she was unwilling , but obediently made room.

    I don't know why, ever since she knew that Mu Ci was the real wife of the eldest lady of the Mu family, Chu Xi, she always felt as if she couldn't hold her head up in front of this person.

    Obviously...it's obvious that this person doesn't like Chu Xi at all, and Chu Xi doesn't like her either. These two people should have divorced a long time ago...Moreover, Mother Chu likes herself even more.

    Zhu Qingqing had a look of resentment and resentment.

    Mu Cicai ignored her, put the bag directly on the table, then picked up a pack of wet wipes from inside, took out one and began to point at Chu Xi's hand that Zhu Qingqing had just touched, and lightly wiped it bit by bit. Wipe lightly.

    Casually with a warning in his mouth, he said: "I hope that some people can be a little self-aware, don't touch things that are not your own, and don't think about people who are not your own, because it is not only unrealistic, but also disgusting." , especially with my people."

    Zhu Qingqing's face was pale.

    "The next time I see you approaching him out of selfishness, I will have ten thousand ways to make it difficult for you. You go, I don't need you here. After all, you are nothing."

    Mu Ci added another knife.

    She really didn't want to see this kind of thing again. Although she had been calm just now, when she saw Zhu Qingqing, she almost exploded.

    I hope this warning can make Zhu Qingqing put away her cranky thoughts, otherwise, she doesn't mind using other means to make her figure it out.

    Mu Ci heaved a long sigh, his eyes fell on Chu Xi's face who was sleeping.

    Alas, look at the welfare world you gave me, apart from you, I really don't feel the slightest welfare at all.

    never mind.

    Mu Ci didn't think too much about it. This is a VIP ward, and everything is complete. Mu Ci asked Lin Tezhu to prepare some other things.

    After everything was done, he asked Lin Te to help him go back.

    But before he left, Mu Ci specially reminded him that he didn't care about letting Zhu Qingqing in this time, but if there was a next time, it would be more than just negligence.

    After explaining everything, Mu Ci stood by Chu Xi's side, but there was probably some sleep aid in the transfused water, and at night, Chu Xi still hadn't woken up.

    Mu Ci sighed, and after twelve o'clock, he leaned forward slightly, and placed a feather-like kiss on his forehead.

    She leaned close to his ear, her voice was unprecedentedly soft, with a touch of soothing, whispered.

    "Chu Xi, happy birthday."

    I will spend with you in the following days and every year in the future.