There are a few chapters of blurry pictures below. Although there are no names, everyone who understands understands it. What's more, there is a portal in the comment area to send you there, which is really considerate up.

    hehe.

    This Guo Liqi is quite ambitious. Now that she has made it clear that she wants to get rid of him, Guo Liqi has found Mu Ci's deadly enemy. Dealing with Mu Ci is not the main thing. Competing fat fish is all that matters.

    So Guo Liqi took advantage of this perfect trick to cross the river and tear down the bridge.

    OK, okay, since this is the case, she will give him a perfect catch.

    ^_^

    So Mu Ci opened the folder of things that he had specially entrusted private investigators to investigate before, and sent a few photos of the core soul inside to a special yyh, and then quickly bought a hot search, and directly fired a rocket launcher Her nemesis and Guo Liqi's little spicy chicken got involved together.

    Isn't it just money? Kids Chu Xixi has plenty of money.

    thanks.

    Moreover, Mu Ci specially posted a statement on his v-blog, in which Mu Ci secretly took a photo of Chu Xi in the kitchen. very handsome.

    This v blog is enough to be eye-catching enough.

    After finishing everything she needed to do, Mu Ci directly threw the phone aside, and continued with what she was doing.

    Soon it was the afternoon of the day before Chu Xi's birthday.

    Mu Ci has prepared a lot of things in advance, waiting to celebrate Chu Xi's birthday as soon as twelve o'clock in the evening. She didn't disclose any news about this and was waiting to surprise Chu Xi. Who knew she was at home After waiting all afternoon, Chu Xi hadn't come yet, but a call directly reached Mu Ci's cell phone when it was □□ in the evening.

    It was Chu Xi who directly gave her a surprise.

    The name of the visitor was marked on the phone: Assistant Lin.

    "Ma'am, Boss has fainted, and he is in Linshi No. 1 Hospital at the moment." Assistant Lin was very businesslike when he even talked about this matter, and even explained the specific building number and floor number directly later.

    Although Mu Ci has changed a lot during this period, Lin Tezhu is still not sure what Mu Ci thinks about Chu Xicun.

    So this time he made the call with a tentative mind. If he followed the way his wife did in the past, he probably wouldn't pay attention to it.

    After Assistant Lin finished speaking, Mu Ci hung up the phone without saying anything.

    Assistant Lin over there had such an expression on his face, while Mu Ci on the other side just hung up the phone and drove all the way to the First Hospital of Lin City.

    According to the information given by Special Assistant Lin, he came directly to the ward on the floor where Chu Xi was.

    "What's his situation now, what's going on?"

    Assistant Lin looked at Mu Ci with cold sweat on his forehead, his eyes were full of shock.

    "Appendicitis, the doctor is infusing fluid at the moment, and the operation will be performed after staying in the hospital for a few days." Assistant Lin Te explained the matter succinctly.

    Although Mu Ci was still worried, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Have you notified your parents?" Mu Ci subconsciously asked.