The woman just looked at him like this, her eyes were astonishingly bright at the moment, frank but with other inexplicable colors.

    For some reason, the depression in Chu Xifang's heart dissipated at this moment. In the end, he just kept his face cold and turned his head, as if deliberately avoiding Mu Ci's gaze.

    There is no confidence in the cold words.

    "It's best that it doesn't matter, don't forget your identity."

    Mu Ci felt that this guy's reaction was really interesting, so he smiled again, grabbed his arm again, and then tightened it on his side some.

    "Of course I won't forget, I'm your wife, how can I forget this! Let's go, let's go inside, it's already a bit late now, I guess mom will scold us again later! "

    Her words were so natural and straightforward that it was rare for Chu Xi to react for a moment, so she just let her drag him into the house.

    When Mu Ci dragged Chu Xi over, he found someone he didn't want to see at all.

    Best wishes!

    Although he could guess that he would inevitably run into her at this banquet, but... what is she doing? ! !

    She's doing homework with Chu Mu? !

    Is she really wanting to be in the top position, or is she completely ignoring her, her real wife is not dead yet, and she just wants to have a good relationship with her imaginary mother-in-law?

    Although he thought it was ridiculous, Mu Ci was quite angry when he saw this scene.

    After the two walked over, Chu's mother saw Chu Xi from a distance, and when she got closer, she frowned and said directly: "Why are you here so late, today is your brother's birthday, why don't you serve snacks? No matter how busy you are at work, There must be a priority!"

    Chu Xi didn't respond, without the slightest expression on his face, and now he had changed to the previous cold face, and then hummed casually, which was considered to be a response.

    Mu Ci was listening on the sidelines, but he was about to explode.

    Although she had a general understanding of Chu Xi's situation in the Chu family from the news, Mrs. Li's mouth, and even some of Chu Xi's reactions these days, but she really couldn't stand this reaction in front of her.

    Mu Ci suppressed his temper, and then smiled and said: "Mom, isn't this a sudden emergency for the company? Now the company is supported by Chu Xi alone, can you not be busy, besides, Chu Xi also made a special trip for you, Grandpa Chu and Chu Zhuo carefully selected the presents, but rushed over without even taking a break."

    You are a bit too partial.

    Mu Ci didn't say the following words, but Chu's mother should know what she wanted to say. Seeing that Chu's mother looked a little better than before, Mu Ci sneered in his heart.

    But when she said this, she turned the blame on herself. Mother Chu frowned and looked at Mu Ci. She didn't expect that Mu Ci would help Chu Xi speak together this time. According to the past, probably Even mom can't call her.

    Mother Chu was about to say something, but was interrupted by a scream from the side.

    "Ah you! Why are you here! You're still calling people indiscriminately!" She only dared to call her auntie, but she didn't expect that this person would even call her mother out. She really underestimated this person. Attend this banquet with Chu Xi openly and aboveboard.