Just when she was about to start eating, she heard clapping and clapping next to her. The sound was not low, and many people turned their heads to look over again.

    When Mu Ci raised his eyes and looked over, he found a handsome man appeared in front of him, who should be about the same age as her, dressed very stylishly, and then he just sat in front of her, where Yuan Jing left just now.

    Mu Ci looked at him and frowned.

    This guy, according to the information in the character settings and the description in the plot, if he guessed correctly, he should be the male protagonist's hair boy, that is, the current hair girl of Chu Xi, Bian Zihan.

    Bian Zihan, a playboy brother, is an iron buddy with Chu Xi, a cold male protagonist. The reason is that he is the male supporting role in the setting.

    Mu Ci turned cold.

    What a coincidence, this guy actually appeared here.

    According to the introduction in the plot, this guy has a good impression of Zhu Qingqing. If he has a good impression of Zhu Qingqing, then he has all kinds of disgust for her as a female supporting role.

    From the very beginning, when the original owner "Muci" tried various methods to marry "Chu Xi", this guy said all kinds of bad things about her in front of "Chu Xi", although it was because of the original owner's own problems, Bian Zihan was thinking about her own youth, but now that she has become the female supporting role in the novel, if this guy still comes to trouble her in various ways, she will not treat him very much.

    Bian Zihan saw Mu Ci's expression of being bumped into adultery, but his face was not red and his heart was not beating, and he didn't look flustered at all. He suddenly felt that the delicate and savage young lady of the Mu family had changed a lot.

    After Bian Zihan clapped his hands, he leaned his arms on the table and said with a teasing smile, "Today is really the right place, and I have seen a big show."

    He smiled mockingly.

    Mu Ci didn't like this guy's attitude of not thinking too much about the matter, so he said directly: "The smile is really ugly, the acting is real."

    Bian Zihan: "..." I

    didn't expect the other party to meet me at all. With this sentence, Bian Zihan's smirk froze on his face, and then he adjusted it calmly, and then continued as if the accident just now hadn't happened, "Miss Mu, is she having trouble with Xin Huan? How about I come out and mediate, so that you can communicate more smoothly?"

    That's right, this guy runs an entertainment company, and he has many resources and contacts in the entertainment industry.

    Mu Ci looked at him with disdain, "I remember your family is an entertainment company, but I don't know when you became a matchmaker part-time again, or the kind who messed up the mandarin ducks." The

    corners of Bian Zihan's mouth twitched. smoke.

    Mu Ci ignored him, and continued to sneer and said, "The relationship between Chu Xi and I is very good, there is no need for you to meddle here, if you are really busy, why don't you think about how you can find someone Good wife, think about the important things in your life, of course, if you find it difficult, I don't mind being the middleman, connecting you and your future wife."

    Mu Ci's words angered Bian Zihan on the other side. Laugh again and again.

    This Miss Mu Jiafa is really interesting, and she even confuses him with words. It's not that he doesn't know what the relationship between her and Chu Xi is like. Besides, he often comes into contact with people in the entertainment industry. I know a lot about Xiao Xianrou.

    After laughing, there is a cold face.

    "I'm warning you, it's best to restrain yourself. No one will stop you from playing with men, but you'd better figure out who you are. Isn't it a bit too arrogant to be so blatant?"

    But Mu Ci suddenly said: "You don't need to worry about me, but I just want to ask, since you like Zhu Qingqing so much, why do you have to hold back and keep trying to provoke the relationship between our husband and wife?" Things, I really have nothing to do and eat enough."

    After Mu Ci finished speaking, he picked up his bag, turned around and left without even looking at the stunned Bian Zihan.

    After she completely disappeared, Bian Zihan came back to his senses and cursed secretly in his heart.

    Fuck! Who likes what? Zhu Qingqing, I don't care about the mess between you! If it weren't for Auntie Chu who often came to harass him, he wouldn't care about such nasty things!

    Isn't it beautiful! day!

    What Mu Ci didn't know was that the real direction of the world didn't all go step by step according to the plot.

    Then Bian Zihan, who was so angry at the moment, turned his head and went to Chu Xi's place, and explained what happened today with embellishment.

    And Chu Xi, who had always been indifferent to these things, cared about them for the first time.

    Even after Bian Zihan finished saying this, he frowned fiercely, and the low air pressure all over his body almost spread out.

    Bian Zihan was almost stunned.

    How come these two people seem to have changed one by one, playing cards completely against common sense.

    After Bian Zihan left in a daze, Chu Xi was a little out of his mind all day long.

    Although there were no mistakes in the work, as long as a person calmed down, all he could think about was what Bian Zihan said to him today.

    So that woman already has a new love? Then why did she cook for herself yesterday and even sent it over to supervise him to eat it all.

    Although he didn't have the slightest real affection for this business marriage from the very beginning, he really didn't have the slightest affection for her.

    But...but...

    But at some point, he suddenly didn't think so.

    Chu Xi called Special Assistant Lin over, gave a brief account of today's work, and handed it over to Assistant Lin.

    Assistant Lin was a little confused and asked, "Boss, do you have anything else to do today?"

    He remembered that there should be nothing else on the itinerary.

    Chu Xi kept silent with a cold face, and Special Assistant Lin didn't ask any more questions.

    Today he wants...to go home, maybe because he is too tired recently, he wants to have a good rest.

    Chu Xi found a reason for herself.

    When he drove home, he didn't see the person he expected.

    Mrs. Li saw that Chu Xi had been working in the living room for a long time. Although she looked condensed, she frequently looked at the clock next to her, and she had already looked at it many times.

    She couldn't help it, so she asked.

    "Sir, what's the matter?" The

    air seemed to freeze for a moment before a man's voice was heard.

    "What about her?"