After everything was ready, Mu Ci went straight to the point, and said with a blank expression: "Yuan Jing, from today onwards, we will not contact you any more." As soon as

    she said this, Yuan Jing who was sitting across from her had a serious look on her face. A relaxed and cheerful smile froze on his face.

    He even had a look of disbelief on his face.

    "Sister Mu Ci, you... you are joking with me, this... this is not funny at all. How about we change the subject, let me tell you, I recently accepted a very interesting commercial, I... "

    Yuan Jing really wanted to take what Mu Ci said as a joke that she was deliberately playing with him, but seeing the expression on that face at the moment was a strange seriousness that he had never seen before, he suddenly seemed to realize that What happened, so I forced myself to calmly move the topic to other directions.

    However, Mu Ci resolutely said something again.

    "Yuan Jing, make it clear that we are discussing things now, and I don't mean to be joking at all." After finishing speaking, she raised her left hand and shook it slightly in front of Yuan Jing.

    Continued: "To tell you the truth, I am not 22 years old, I am 25 years old, and I have been married a few years ago, so I lied to you before. I have never liked you, you It's just one of the countless spare tires in my address book, so stop lying to yourself."

    Mu Ci revealed all these words to him.

    If Yuan Jing was just someone who wanted to take advantage of the influence of her Mu family, she might have sent her away at will, without even taking a second look, just perfunctory, but Yuan Jing was different. "But it was sincere, even though she lied to him.

    On the ring finger of Mu Ci's left hand, there was a big diamond inlaid in that ring, surrounded by some small diamonds with broken stars. The whole design was very unique. And the diamond ring looked extremely dazzling under the sunlight at this moment, but it hurt Yuan Jing's eyes deeply.

    There is no sunny smile on his handsome face at this moment, but some are just heartbroken.

    Even at this moment, he didn't know what he should say.

    He just stared at Mu Ci blankly, looking very at a loss.

    Seeing his unwillingness to give up, Mu Ci made persistent efforts.

    "I told you all the truth. I just want to break up with you cleanly. From now on, I will have no relationship or contact with you. But if you are still obsessed with me and keep pestering me, then I will doubt it. Do you have ulterior motives for me? After all, I am not short of money, and I can even give you some good resources. Of course, if you don't mind, it's not impossible for me..." While

    talking, Mu Ci didn't finish his sentence, and Someone splashed water on his face suddenly, but the culprit who splashed water turned away with a cold face in extreme anger.

    The movement was not small, and the people next to him looked towards Mu Ci one after another.

    It's really... really a dog!

    Forget it, a glass of clean water is worth it.

    Fortunately, what Yuan Jing wanted was cold water instead of cola juice, otherwise her face would probably look better when the time comes.

    hehe.

    Mu Ci picked up a tissue and wiped his face calmly, then continued to eat the many dishes he had ordered before in an extremely calm manner.