The way he looks now reminds her of Chu Xi from the previous Xianxia world, perhaps because this world is the closest one, so when this man stood quietly in front of her, she felt the familiar feeling from before. Swept again.

    The accompanying strong and complex emotions also engulfed her completely.

    After finally doing a good job of psychological construction on the vacation channel, when this person pulled me back, he instantly returned to the previous state.

    At this time, she could no longer lie to herself.

    After all, she still can't forget this person.

    Seeing that she didn't leave again, Chu Xi breathed a sigh of relief, and some unbearable joy slowly swayed in his heart.

    It's just that although Mu Ci didn't leave, he didn't show him any other unnecessary expressions.

    Chu Xi smiled bitterly, and then explained the matter from beginning to end.

    He just entered the small world as a tasker randomly selected by the virtual world examiner. But he didn't expect that the tasker he wanted to assess turned out to be her.

    It's just that even if it is an assessment, when entering the task world of the tasker, one must close one's self-awareness, so that it will not hinder the execution of the task.

    From the first world, in the process of getting along with Mu Ci, although there are restrictions set by the characters, he still subconsciously wants to get close to her.

    Afterwards, as mission worlds ended one after another, he became more and more sure that this person was the one he finally found after traveling through so many worlds.

    He himself stood out from the crowd of candidates and finally became the master of the virtual world. He didn't need to be an examiner, but he wanted to find that person, so he searched for a long time in the long and almost endless three thousand small worlds. After searching for a long time, I finally found this person.

    Chu Xi even told Mu Ci another story, about how a candidate who almost everyone was not optimistic about persisted bit by bit until now because of a belief.

    As soon as the candidate's world ends, all the information will be sealed and kept top secret. If they happen to meet other questers, then the quester's memories of the relevant world will also be sealed, so they won't remember that they have done such a quest.     "Although I personally want to reload the memory of the world where I was a candidate into your memory bank, but I think it's better for you to decide on this matter."     Chu Xi said at the same time It was also expressing his own intentions. His real selfishness was to hope that Mu Ci could recall that memory again, so that if she rejected him, she might be a little less cruel.     "What if I refuse? If I refuse to accept this memory, refuse to accept your feelings, then what will you do?"     Mu Ci has actually figured out everything at this moment, and there is no need to hold on to this matter Don't let it go, she knows exactly what the answer is in her heart, and since she no longer has any worries, she also needs to worry about other things.     However, she still needs an answer.     A reassuring answer.     Hearing what she said, Chu Xi's handsome face froze for a moment, then he lowered his head slightly, looking full of loneliness.     Mu Ci didn't say a word, perhaps the two of them need to calm down and think about it. It's not about this problem, but about the things that happened before. For the taskers of the Three Thousand Worlds, feelings may be the least valuable. In the vast galaxy, In the virtual world, everything passes too slowly, and everything passes too fast.     Therefore, she didn't know how determined the master of the virtual world was.     Just when Mu Ci was about to say something, the person in front of him spoke at this moment.     His voice was slightly hoarse, and he seemed a little uncomfortable to say these words, but in the situation before him, he had to say it.

    Chu Xi raised his eyes, looked at Mu Ci seriously, and then slowly said word by word: "Even if you refuse, I won't say anything more, because I have thought about this result a long time ago. If you are really bored Me, I won't bother you anymore, but according to the situation in the previous few worlds, you don't have no feelings for me at all, then after that, I will follow you to the next one, the next one, the next one The next small world, protects you, takes care of you, loves you, and pursues you, as long as you look back, I will stand there and wait for you."

    Three thousand worlds have already been searched, and this small setback is another How could you let him give up so easily?

    He will continue to look for her. He has found her in so many worlds, so what's the point of going to a few more small worlds?

    Chu Xi's answer was almost completely beyond Mu Ci's expectation, and it was only at this time that she realized that the person in front of her had really been looking for her for a long, long time.

    She was stunned for a while, then hooked the corners of her lips and smiled softly.

    Looking at Chu Xi, she replied softly.

    "Chu Xi, let's be together." The

    man's dim eyes gradually lit up.

    After the two were together, many things became a matter of course.

    Although Chu Xi could feel that Mu Ci had feelings for him, there seemed to be something separating the two of them. He thought about it for a long time, and it seemed that it was because of the mission world before, because he was not sure As well as the fear in his heart, he never told Mu Ci that he was the male lead in that series of missions. Although she didn't say it, he knew that she was always concerned about it.

    So Chu Xi specially prepared a gift on Mu Ci's birthday.

    At the same time, it just happens to add some humanistic care to the Time Management Bureau.

    Every newlywed couple can enter the world of benefits specially provided by the virtual world to spend their honeymoon after they get married.

    Then, on the day of Mu Ci's birthday, he was completely tricked by Chu Xi.

    The author has something to say: This is the finale, the previous task world has been completed, and Chu Xi finally found the original person.

    Then there is the welfare world.

    It is a book-wearing world where marriage comes first and love comes later.

    Thanks to the little cuties who have been following up until now, thank you for your company all the time.

    Thank you seriously, and salute respectfully, (*^▽^*) hehe