He didn't seem to have had much rest for a long time, much like it was a few years ago.

    It's just that this time, it's different from the last time, this time she is really going to leave this world.

    Seeing that Mu Ci had woken up, Chu Xi immediately hung up the phone and hurried to Mu Ci's side after explaining to him on the other end of the phone.

    It's just that when he got to Muci's side, he suddenly felt a little at a loss and didn't know what to say.

    Mu Ci was lying on the hospital bed with an oxygen tube inserted, staring at Chu Xi quietly, without any other emotions in his eyes, just watching calmly.

    There seems to be a kind of quiet and eternal softness.

    "I will definitely cure you."

    Chu Xi turned slightly, leaned over, put his fingers in Mu Ci's hair, smoothed it a few times, and then said firmly.

    He said this sentence very lightly, but also very firmly.

    Mu Ci got close to him, but she found the trembling that was deeply hidden in it. She looked at it for a long time, and then suddenly said hard: "Chu Xi... take me to see the place where I used to stay... ... right." The

    voice was like a thread, and it seemed that it took almost all her strength to say this sentence.

    After she finished speaking, cold sweat broke out on her forehead, but she was too calm, as if she had expected this day long ago.

    Seeing her like this, Chu Xi felt sore, swollen and sore in his eye sockets.

    In fact, Mu Ci's situation is very strange, the knife was stabbed in the back, the wound was not very deep, but for some reason, her physical condition began to weaken at a visible speed following the knife wound.

    Even now when she speaks a word, her voice is weak, and her whole body is even more powerless.

    Chu Xi found many people, and even invited foreign experts to look at it, but no one could explain this strange phenomenon.

    It's just that they can all conclude that her current physical condition can only last for one day.

    Su's mother and Su's father don't know about it yet, because Mu Ci told Chu Xi in advance when he was injured, and told her not to tell them about it.

    In fact, the time she spent with Su's mother and Su's father was not very long, and it was even shorter compared to her previous mission world, plus it had the function of a time machine.

    She appreciates their love for the original owner, so she doesn't want them to be sad for her before the world is about to disappear, and it's fine now.

    As for Chu Xi...

    Chu Xi stared at her for a long time, then turned around and went outside the ward, found a corner, squatted there, caught a cigarette with her slender fingertips, lit the fire, just frowned, and took a bite I smoked for a long time in one gulp.

    In the end, the smell on his body was almost gone, he rinsed his mouth, and then went back.

    Chu Xi has never smoked very much, and usually only smokes a few cigarettes when he has to, and usually never touches cigarettes.

    He felt that the thing hurt his body and it didn't smell good, and there was nothing to inhale.

    Only this time, he needs to use it to make himself more sober, let himself think about it, and make a choice.