Muci's senior year was an internship outside, so he rented an apartment directly near the company, and did not go home live.

    Chu Xi had sent her off several times before, so he was naturally familiar with this place.

    After Chu Xi drove the car downstairs to the apartment building, she still had that cold face, but told her a few more silent words to let her have a good rest, and drove away as if fleeing.

    Mu Ci looked at the speeding car, thinking about Chu Xi's reaction just now, he felt a little headache.

    She dragged her exhausted body back home, first apologized to Qin Zichen, and then thought about Chu Xi's reaction.

    Although she didn't want to admit it, she knew that she didn't think much about breaking up. Although it was a mistake, no matter what, after being together for such a long time, there will definitely be feelings, there is no doubt about it.

    Thinking about his own identity, Mu Ci had a headache.

    In the end, she was still too young, she had just become a regular from the internship period, and she couldn't firmly hold on to her heart, so she broke this rule so easily. This is wrong. Before everything can be recovered, she needs to get out of this relationship that is destined to have no good results as soon as possible, which is good for both of them.

    After discussing with the system about Chu Xi, Mu Ci once again resolutely decided to sever himself from this world.

    However, when Mu Ci wanted to go to Chu Xi again, he was never seen. This person seems to be avoiding her deliberately. No matter what she does, he seems to be able to find a coping strategy and make another round of escape. It seems that only in this way, if he doesn't want to hear what he doesn't want to happen, it won't happen. .

    Really... so childish!

    Mu Ci frowned.

    It's just that no matter how much you want to procrastinate, you still have to face the matter of breaking up. Mu Ci planned to go directly to his company this time, and then directly explain this matter thoroughly.

    He will never be allowed to mess around again this time.

    When Mu Ci finally arrived at Chu Xi's downstairs, seeing the scene in front of him again, he still couldn't help admiring.

    Chu Xi is really amazing. It is really amazing to reach such a high level of strength at such a young age.

    These days, on the one hand, he has become busy because of the breakup proposed by Mu Ci, and on the other hand, it is also because Chu Xi is really busy.

    After his power slowly built up, he began to secretly investigate the Du family, trying to connect the events of the year to see what kind of relationship the Du family had with their family, the imprisonment of Chu's father and the accidental death of the Du family. How much did you participate in, or was it completely planned by yourself.

    During this period of time, he was also busy with these things, because some things had basically been decided, so Chu Xi began to deal with the Du family bit by bit.

    Recently, there have been frequent problems in the Du family's business, and it was because Chu Xi was secretly rectifying the Du family bit by bit.

    When Mu Ci came downstairs to Chu Xi's company, looking at the building in front of him, he had a sense of déjà vu that time has passed and things have changed.

    Because Chu Xi had brought Mu Ci here before, the front desk quickly let Mu Ci pass.

    But I reminded her specifically.

    "The boss is probably busy with official business right now. Ms. Su may have to wait for a while. When you go straight up later, pay special attention to the group of reporters just now. They have been squatting here for a long time. Anyway, Su You just need to be more careful, miss."

    This instruction sounded very careful, and after Mu Ci heard it one by one, he thanked him and walked forward.

    It's just that Mu Ci just took a few steps forward, and from a distance, he saw a dark place surrounded by many people. It seems that this is the reporter that the lady at the front desk specifically mentioned just now.

    She deliberately brushed her hair a few times to minimize her presence, and then quietly moved towards Chu Xi's office.

    But when it was about to pass by, I don't know what those people saw. The reporters who were a little messy just now, this time they heard the news and rushed over here in unison.

    Mu Ci was startled and quickly stood still, but was still accidentally stepped on by his shoes, and then subconsciously fell outside.

    But at this time, Chu Xi, who had just heard the call from the front desk saying that Miss Su was coming, immediately stopped what was in her hand, and then came to her side, but just arrived at the first floor, and saw at a glance that she was about to fall. Seeing Mu Ci on the ground, Chu Xi quickly walked a few steps to help him up.

    Then came down to a princess hug directly in full view.

    Everyone was in an uproar, scrambling to raise their cameras to get a clearer picture. And in a place where no one wanted to go, a sneaky-looking person had something in his hand gleaming from a certain angle.

    The author has something to say: Because the content was accidentally repeated, it was messed up, so I re-edited it, and this time it has been fixed.

    If you have already bought the cuties, you can see the newest ones just by looking at them again.

    The world is coming to an end, maybe tomorrow.

    The next welfare world, I am thinking about what kind of world to open.