He stared at Mu Ci, his deep eyes were red at the moment, as if he was suppressing deep, deep emotions.

    Just when everyone present thought that he was going to explode completely, no one could have imagined that the man who was on the brink of explosion suddenly closed his eyes, then took a deep breath and opened them.

    Then, in a seemingly calm state, he gently but unbreakably grasped Mu Ci's wrist, and said softly in a coaxing tone.

    "Stop making trouble, let's go back first, what's the matter, let's go home? I've finished decorating our future new home, and it's ready to live in. I originally wanted to give you a surprise, but it's okay to go now. I'll take it with you." Go and see."

    After saying that, he pulled Mu Ci away.

    No matter how much Mu Ci struggled, the hand holding her wrist remained motionless.

    The three of them acted like a farce, and finally ended in such a way that was beyond everyone's expectations.

    Qin Zichen stood up and looked up at the backs of the two who looked so well-matched, with a look of loneliness in his eyes.

    He thought, if he could do the same as Chu Xi back then, would everything be different now.

    The special person he put deep down, and the dream he has always wanted to pursue.

    Will everything be different.

    Chu Xi pulled another force, trying not to hurt Mu Ci, and brought her to Ting De's car next to him.

    When Mu Ci sat in the passenger seat, Chu Xi leaned over and pulled the seat belt to help her put it on with the utmost gentleness, then leaned towards her forehead as usual, and kissed her lightly.

    Mu Ci looked at him coldly.

    "Chu Xi, have you gone crazy enough?"

    Chu Xi froze for a moment, then sat back.

    "No, I'm not crazy enough."

    Chu Xi turned his head to look at Mu Ci. There was a deep pain hidden in those deep eyes, but when he spoke, he was extremely calm.

    "You've wanted to say this for a long time, haven't you?"

    Although he knew that this day would always come, he always thought that he could delay it a little longer. He had done everything well, so maybe she couldn't bear it anymore.

    But... it's still here.

    Mu Ci looked at him without saying a word.

    "Let's go home."

    He just changed the subject, obsessed with these four words.

    There was a slight tremor in that voice, it was terribly hoarse, very deep. And in this calm, there seems to be a deep sense of unwillingness and struggle.

    Mu Ci was stunned by his reaction.

    "I said let's break up! Chu Xi, do you not understand human speech?"

    Mu Ci said again, and her voice became a little more angry due to the inexplicable frustration.

    It seemed to be reminding him, but at the same time, it seemed to be reminding herself.

    "Muci, do you have no heart?" Chu Xi's eyes were dark and expressionless.

    After finishing speaking, he said lightly: "I'll take you back, don't think about these things now, and take a good rest."