Seeing this, Chu Xi held the door with one hand, and then asked again: "Second Uncle, I was almost hit by a car back then, did you really design everything?"

    Chu Gaoming's expression changed immediately when he heard this.

    "What nonsense are you talking about, how could I do such a thing, Chu Xi, you are such a white-eyed wolf, have you forgotten who was admitted to the hospital for saving you, and almost died! It was me, your second uncle I brought you back!"

    When Chu Gaoming said this, he was full of vicious gloom, and even a little hysterical.

    Chu Xi didn't respond. He just looked at Chu Gaoming calmly, and said in a calm voice, "Chu Wenjie said that."

    Hearing this, Chu Gaoming panicked.

    "Wenjie? Wenjie! What did you do to Wenjie!"

    "Dead."

    "Chu Xi, are you sick! What did you do to Wenjie? If you dare to touch him, I won't let you go Yes!"

    Chu Xi snorted coldly.

    "So you really planned, directed and acted that incident all those years ago?" When Chu Xi said this, although his voice had tried his best to stabilize, there was still a trace of trembling mixed in imperceptibly.

    "So what! Who do you think you are? Do you have half a dime relationship with our family? If it weren't for the fact that the Lin family would send money to me from time to time, do you think they want to control you? Do you think you are still that young master?" ? Don't be naive, the Lin family doesn't want you, do you think our family wants you?"

    This time, Chu Xi used Chu Wenjie as an example, which made Chu Gaoming angry. According to the past, he would definitely not reveal this matter, but now the Lin family no longer wants to give Chu Xi any more money, so Said that he would not be able to get the money, so it didn't matter whether Chu Xi knew about it or not.

    He didn't believe that Chu Xi, who had nothing, could still find flowers.

    Oh, just him?

    Hearing Chu Gaoming's words, Chu Xi staggered obviously, and then stabilized quickly. When he looked back again, he seemed to be a different person.

    "Chu Gaoming, remember what you said today."

    "You can't go, what about Wenjie, you white-eyed wolf, let me release Wenjie!"

    Chu Gaoming wanted to drag Chu Xi as he spoke.

    "I told you, he's dead."

    Chu Xi left without looking back.

    Chu Gaoming's cursing voice came intermittently from behind.

    "Chu Xi, you are sick. You are just as sick as your murderer father!"

    In fact, after this incident was revealed, Chu Xi was not as sad as he imagined. Especially bad, he and their family have never had the slightest affection, and the innocence of childhood has long been washed away by the cruelty of life.

    He was only because of the time when Chu Gaoming sacrificed his life to save him, he still had a blood concern for this second uncle in his heart. Now it seems that everything is just because he is too stupid.

    I called Song Yushu and asked him to release him.

    He and their family have settled the relationship between him and his family for the few years of temporary residence when he was a child, but he will not let this matter go easily.