It's just that I didn't expect Ji Tongtong to be so ignorant of flattery.

    Chu Wenjie was full of anger and anger, but because he wanted something from others, he forcibly suppressed it. Just as he was about to say something, he suddenly found that Ji Tongtong's eyes stopped in one direction. Chu Wenjie turned his head to look and found that She is a very good looking girl.

    Chu Wenjie's eyes flickered.

    After the girl approached the classroom, Ji Tongtong and Chu Wenjie looked away.

    "Hey, Sister Tongtong, who was that girl just now?" Chu Wenjie asked with a pretended obedient smile.

    Ji Tongtong glanced at him, and then said coldly again: "She is the eldest lady of the Su family, she is not someone you can imagine, so let me dispel your messy thoughts as soon as possible. The right way is to study hard. In short, Qin Zichen and I It doesn't matter in the slightest, you should hurry back to the classroom."

    After finishing speaking, he gave Chu Wenjie a warning look, then turned and left.

    Chu Wenjie was taken aback by what she said, and only recovered after Ji Tongtong left.

    Looking at Ji Tongtong's back at last, he tui--tui hard.

    What, a female cousin, came here to teach me, if it wasn't because you are still useful, why would I come to you!

    But...

    the eldest lady of the Su family? Heh, as long as Chu Wenjie wanted it, there was nothing he couldn't get it.

    After all, he took one last look at Te Jinban, and then strode away.

    Finally, Mu Ci waited for several days, and finally the scene where he was going to confront the heroine came.

    In physical education class, Ji Tongtong deliberately chose a time when Mu Ci was alone, and came to her side.

    "What are you doing here? I remember that there should be no other relationship between me and you other than being an enemy." Mu Ci looked coldly at Ji Tongtong who suddenly grabbed him, his eyes were devoid of warmth.

    "You misunderstood, I actually have nothing to do with Qin Zichen, we..."

    Although Mu Ci didn't stand up for her at Qin Zichen's birthday party before, she didn't take it seriously, but this matter She has to explain.

    As soon as Ji Tongtong opened his mouth, he was interrupted by Mu Ci directly after he said a few words, and he shook off Ji Tongtong's holding her hand by the way.

    "What happened between you has nothing to do with me. In short, I hate you very much at the moment. Oh, yes, you must have heard the recent rumors, yes, I am with Chu Xi, right? Very surprised. Heh, since you took away the person I like, I will also take away the person related to you, Ji Tongtong, don't come to me again, I really hate you."

    Say it, don't wait When Ji Tongtong had any reaction, she turned around and left mercilessly without even looking at her again.

    Ji Tongtong stood where he was, wondering what he was thinking.

    What neither of them noticed was that not far in front of them happened to be the students of class 12 who were also in physical education class.

    And at the nearest resting place, there were two boys avoiding running.

    "Boss, what I said just now was probably out of her anger, so I can't take it seriously, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha." Song Yushu scratched his head, not knowing what to say.

    To be honest, he never thought that Su Muci would really be with his boss at the beginning. At first, he thought that his boss was just a passing interest, but he didn't expect that when he heard the rumors, the two would really be together .

    It's just that Su Muci, who just confessed to Qin Zichen not long ago, is now with the boss, is it true?

    Song Yushu actually had some doubts about this matter.

    It's just that Song Yushu talked there for a long time, but Chu Xi sitting next to him didn't respond at all.

    The boy was wearing a peaked cap with the brim pulled down low, covering his unclear expression at the moment.

    He just sat there, didn't say anything, didn't do anything, and looked quiet, as if he didn't hear what he said just now.

    "Boss? Boss? Boss!"

    Song Yushu yelled from the side for a long time, this Chu Xi was no longer like the wanton and unrestrained person he usually knew.

    "Since Su Muci doesn't like you, we don't have to have her. How many people are chasing you? Boss, if this doesn't work, let's change it. It's

    such an easy thing!" Hearing what he said, the person sitting next to her There was finally movement.

    I only heard him warn in a slightly hoarse voice: "Let me hear you say this next time, and you don't mess with me."

    The author has something to say: There should be one more update, code quickly middle!

    Today is the hard-working codeword elf Erqing~

    Yahou!