Caught off guard, Mu Ci's previous depressed mood was washed away a lot.

    So now is she leaving secretly or is she leaving secretly?

    After all, the plot has not reached this stage yet.

    When Mu Ci was a little tangled, Ji Tongtong who was opposite seemed to notice something, then turned his head to look outside the basketball court, and when he saw that familiar figure again, his pupils shrank suddenly.

    Mu Ci's gaze happened to meet her.

    Ah, seen!

    All right, there is no way to sneak away, so just bite the bullet and continue.

    Anyway, I don't know what's going on in the plot of this small world, and I don't always play cards according to common sense.

    So Mu Ci's gaze towards the two people in the field gradually changed, with a kind of unbelievable emotion in it.

    And what followed was a sense of determination and bubbling hatred.

    Mu Ci was standing not far from the basketball court, so Ji Tongtong on the other side could see clearly this look.

    She seemed to want to explain something, but just as she was about to run over, she saw Mu Ci turning around indifferently and resolutely, and then left without mercy.

    Ji Tongtong paused, staring at the back, stupefied, unable to recover.

    "Ji Tongtong, how long are you going to pester me? It's none of your business who I like. If you keep pestering me, don't blame me for being merciless."

    Qin Zichen smashed the basketball into the hoop with a bang . Go over, and then didn't even look at it again, after putting this sentence down, picked up the clothes on the side and turned to leave.

    After that, Mu Ci seemed to be crazy, and started to study like crazy, as if to prove something, the quizzes in the class, and even some activities held by the school on weekdays, Mu Ci actively participated and became the best that.

    The rest of the class just admired Mu Ci even more.

    But only Ji Tongtong and Mu Ci knew it.

    Mu Ci did this just to prove to Ji Tongtong that he was much stronger, better and more popular than her.

    She will not do some evil deeds to hurt Ji Tongtong just because of jealousy, like other people. The way of expressing Mu Ci is to let Ji Tongtong understand that she is not as good as herself, and will never be as good as herself.

    These things have come to an end for the time being, and Qin Zichen's birthday party will soon be ushered in.

    Qin Zichen is the most precious grandson of the chairman of the Qin Group, so this birthday party should naturally be grand and grand.

    And some of the invited guests are also some people with high status and power in C city.

    Mu Ci's mother, Fu Rong, is considered the number one strong woman in City C. As her daughter, she naturally accompanied her mother to this birthday party. Besides, Qin Zichen and Mu Ci are classmates again. , is expected to attend.

    The same is true for Gu Zeyang.

    And such an important event as the male lead's birthday party, how could the female lead's participation be missing. The heroine Ji Tongtong was just recognized by her biological parents some time ago. Although Ji Tongtong's parents are not particularly strong, it is still more than enough to get an invitation letter.

    Therefore, apart from some male supporting roles such as Chu Xi who is solitary and undisciplined, at the present banquet, some important figures are almost present.

    Mu Ci was wearing a well-tailored and uniquely designed little black dress with light make-up on his face. He exchanged cups with some acquaintances and talked calmly.

    The birthday party is an important turning point in the plot, and it was also at this banquet that the heroine became famous completely, and the relationship between the hero and the heroine really took a big step forward.

    Soon, Mu Ci saw the heroine Ji Tongtong who had an argument with someone.

    Qin Zichen is the object of admiration of many girls in the upper class, so any disturbances will be heard in their ears. Besides, the matter between Ji Tongtong and Qin Zichen has caused a commotion, and these people have long been unable to hold back.

    They have already checked, and Ji Tongtong is just a person with no background who has lived in Heiyun Lane for more than ten years. Even if she has just been recognized, her biological parents are not particularly powerful.

    So at this birthday party, they just came to meet the legendary Ji Tongtong.