Chu Xi, who looked like Mu Ci on the other side, even blew a hooligan whistle in his heart.

    It's rare for Chu Xi to be serious like this, without the loose posture of the past, every look in his eyes and every movement when he shoots the ball exudes an involuntary charm.

    And at this moment, Mu Ci sharply saw Chu Xi flicking her right hand lightly and covertly, and she frowned slightly.

    Before she could say anything, there was a burst of exclamation and applause from the side.

    "Big brother is amazing!"

    It was the little boy standing beside him just now.

    Chu Xi turned around, thinking that he would come back directly, but he didn't expect that he slowly walked up to the little boy's side, then squatted down, gently rubbed his hair, and then he didn't keep his usual pale face , although the tone is flat but rare and soft.

    "Your father is right. A man is not allowed to shed tears casually, you know?" The

    little boy hummed.

    "Do you like basketball?"

    "I like it!"

    It seems that Chu Xi's handsome shooting figure has left a deep impression on the little boy's mind just now. He looked at Chu Xi, and even when he spoke, his eyes seemed to sparkle. Light.

    "The elder brother told you that now that you have your own goal and chosen a direction, you must rush forward towards that goal. Even if you are defeated by difficulties, it is something you like, so you can't cry, you have to be good at it." The land, the land that needs to be surmounted by thorns and thorns, must be guarded." The

    little boy seemed to understand, but he still nodded fiercely.

    "Well! Big brother, I will work hard!"

    Chu Xi stood up, rubbed the little boy's hair again, then smiled politely towards his parents standing behind the little boy, then turned around and picked up the The things that were placed aside on the ground pulled Mu Ci away.

    After playing for another afternoon, Mu Ci's excitement slowly faded away as his body became tired.

    Mu Ci and Chu Xi were sitting on the bench next to the amusement park, waiting for Uncle Zhang to drive here.

    Mu Ci sat on the side, holding an ugly and cute white doll in his hand, I don't know if it was a rabbit or a bear doll, grabbed the long, fluffy white ears of this rabbit bear, and hugged the one next to him. Chu Xi, who was short of things, glanced at it, and quickly looked away.

    As if intentionally or unintentionally, he said casually: "I hardly saw you play basketball in school, why? Don't you like it very much?"

    Mu Ci's words were very firm.

    Indeed, from the shooting machine before, what she saw was Chu Xi with an unprecedented serious attitude and starry eyes.

    When Chu Xi heard this, he paused for a moment with his hands arranging the mess.

    Like it?

    How long has it been since he heard the word like from other people's mouths.

    However, no matter how much you like it, you can't continue.

    Chu Xi continued to be busy with the work in hand, and then casually, as if he didn't seem to be interested in what Cai Muci mentioned just now, he replied lightly: "I don't really like it, it's just that I can hit a little bit. Generally, boys should You know some, and you can also play basketball, don't you?"