The photo frame was placed in an inconspicuous corner of the display cabinet in the living room, and the size was quite small. If it wasn't for the special angle at which he got up and left, he might not have noticed it.

    The photo in the photo frame is probably a family portrait, on it is a photo of three people standing next to each other, looking extremely warm and harmonious.

    It was nothing at first, but when Chu Xi turned around and skipped the photo frame, he caught a glimpse of it. Although it was not very clear, he did see it clearly.

    Between the two of them was a little girl, plump and plump, looking extremely cute.

    It's just that she left suddenly after all, Chu Xi didn't see clearly the specific appearance of the little girl above, but only had a rough impression, and this appearance gradually merged with the vague figure from the back that had been in her mind all the time. overlapped together.

    After connecting with some abnormalities discovered before, Chu Xi vaguely guessed that he really had some connection with Mu Ci.

    When Chu Xi reached the gate, she was stopped by Mother Su.

    It's really getting late, Su's mother was ready early in the morning to ask the driver to take Chu Xi home, otherwise it would be very worrying to go home alone in the middle of the night.

    After getting along for a short time, Chu Xi probably also understood Su's mother's temper, so she didn't refuse much.

    After Chu Xi completely left Su's house by car, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    Looking up at the person who was driving diagonally ahead, Chu Xi's eyes flickered.

    Judging from this person's attitude towards Su's mother before, it is estimated that he has been in Su's family for several years, so this person should know some things he wants to find out.

    So, Chu Xi considered his own words, politely called Uncle Zhang, exchanged a few simple greetings, then slowly brought the topic to Muci, and finally got straight to the point, but the words were tactful.

    "Although Mu Ci is not very talkative, she is quite popular in school, and many students in the class like her very much." Chu Xi nonsense seriously.

    Although he looks a little unscrupulous and loose, but if he is serious, he can still bluff people.

    Chu Xi's school uniform was neatly put on, the zipper was pulled up near the neckline, and she was sitting upright in the back seat, with the appearance of a good student who made people very close.

    Hearing what he said, Uncle Zhang smiled and said, "I'm relieved to hear you say that. I was worried that Miss would not be used to getting along with people."

    Hearing this, the corners of Chu Xi's mouth twitched.

    No, she knows how to get along with people very well, even if she doesn't talk to people, it's purely because she doesn't want to talk to people unilaterally.

    Although he only met Mu Ci a few times, but apart from everything else, he was able to see through the real kind of person she was.

    Chu Xi responded with a few words to Uncle Zhang.

    Uncle Zhang is an old employee of the Su family. He almost grew up watching Mu Ci since he was a child. It can even be said that he has already treated Mu Ci as his daughter. So when it comes to this, Uncle Zhang will inevitably feel a little sentimental.

    "Oh, Miss was not like this when she was a child. She was such a talkative and laughing girl when she was a child. If it wasn't for Miss..." After speaking halfway, Uncle Zhang suddenly remembered that Mu Ci didn't like other people mentioning it. She looked chubby when she was a child, so she quickly changed the subject and continued talking to Chu Xi.

    He didn't hear what he wanted to know, Chu Xi was a little irritable, frowned in a subtle way, and then returned to his previous appearance again.

    After talking all the way, although Uncle Zhang had some things that he couldn't say, Chu Xi still knew a lot about Mu Ci.

    When he was about to reach Heiyun Lane, Chu Xi asked Uncle Zhang to stop the car directly. Heiyun Lane had many turns and turns, and the road was narrow and uneven, making it extremely difficult to walk.

    After briefly explaining the situation, Chu Xi asked Uncle Zhang to go back.

    There was a cool breeze at night, and the wind blowing along the trail in Heiyun Lane was even more bitterly cold.

    A few steps forward was the home of his cheap uncle Chu Gaoming. Chu Xi put his hands into the pockets of his school uniform and walked a few steps forward.

    The houses in Heiyun Lane are all single small houses, lined up next to each other, and the decoration is extremely simple.

    When Chu Xi came to a house, his footsteps gradually stopped. He looked up at the bright lights in the house, and heard the loud laughter of a family of three coming from inside.

    The corner of his mouth curled up slightly, with a cold self-deprecating meaning.

    There was a trace of coldness in the eyes.

    He gave a low laugh, then leaned against the wall next to him, took out an almost wrinkled cigarette case from his pocket, took out a cigarette sandwiched between his slender fingers, and then took out another A lighter, pressed a few times, finally lit.

    Soon, a trace of scarlet fire lit up on the dim path.

    But not a minute later, a low-key cursing came from the almost deserted path.

    "I'm sick."

    Was he being fooled by the wind tonight, to do such a stupid thing.

    The cigarettes were confiscated from Song Yushu, and they hadn't had time to throw them away yet.

    Chu Xi extinguished the smoke that had just been lit, and then accurately threw it into the trash can that had almost piled up on the side. Without looking at the brightly lit room over there, he turned his head and left.

    Under the dim light, reflected on that handsome face, there was a kind of desolate coldness.