She and Chu Xi should have met officially, and they had spoken a few words, so did this guy recognize him?

    Probably didn't recognize it.

    After all, there is a huge difference between her appearance when she was a child and when she grew up, and to be honest, she didn't recognize Chu Xi directly at the beginning, she just thought he looked familiar, if it wasn't for the teacher in the office With that yelling voice, and the name of the supporting actor who is familiar with watching the plot every day, she probably would not have thought that her childhood playmate would meet someone by chance.

    "Mu Ci, let's go have dinner together, I have recharged the meal card in advance."

    Gu Zeyang came to Mu Ci and handed her a brand new meal card.

    Mu Ci was not pretentious, and directly accepted it. After all, based on the friendship between the two of them (except for Chu Xi) since they were young, there is nothing to express gratitude for such small things.

    After returning, just transfer the money from the meal card to Gu Zeyang directly.

    "Let's go."

    She was so hungry that her chest was pressed against her back.

    Mu Ci left the classroom first. At this time, the people in the classroom had already left in a hurry, and there were hardly any people left. The hero Qin Zichen had disappeared long before the bell rang for the end of get out of class.

    It's just that not long after Mu Ci and Gu Zeyang left, they ran into Chu Xi and Song Yushu who were not far in front of them.

    Song Yushu waved vigorously at Muci.

    Mu Ci: "..."

    She really didn't leave, so she really waited here for so long?

    Mu Ci didn't know what to say.

    When Mu Ci walked over, I thought it would be Song Yushu chattering aside as before, but I didn't expect that as soon as she and Gu Zeyang walked over, Chu Xi greeted her with a slightly annoyed sentence: "He She followed me anyway."

    If it wasn't for knowing Chu Xi well, maybe she wouldn't be able to hear the sullen meaning hidden in this faint sentence.

    "Gu Zeyang is my playmate since I was young."

    So it's normal to have a meal with her.

    Mu Ci explained.

    Song Yushu nodded again and again. If it's a childhood sweetheart relationship, it's normal to eat together. Then why does the boss act like he was kidnapped with his girlfriend.

    Chu Xi stared at Gu Zeyang closely, the hostility in his eyes hardly concealed.

    It was nothing at all, after all, he and Muci are not very familiar yet, and it was almost just a formal meeting.

    But when she heard her playmate from childhood to adulthood, Chu Xi suddenly had an unknown fire in his heart, and it burned fiercely, so that he was a little uncontrollable and lost his mind .

    Her playmate can't be this person, it should be...

    it should be... what is it?

    Is it yourself?

    This is impossible!

    These two people are completely different!

    As soon as Chu Xi thought of this, the vague figure in his memory could not help appearing in his mind, and those eyes gradually overlapped with the person standing in front of him.