It seems that the male lead's temper is not very good.

    Mu Ci waited for a long time, and waited and waited, but in the end, he didn't wait for the heroine Ji Tongtong who had transferred from another school, but he did wait for the math teacher.

    I specially sent a math class representative to tell her to go to the office after class.

    Originally, Gu Zeyang wanted to go with her, but was rejected by Mu Ci directly. It was just a trip to the office, and it was not a big deal. Although she didn't care what others said, it was better to have one more thing than one less thing. Now she However, she has already embarked on the path of death for a female supporting role, so she still needs to be cautious in her words and deeds.

    Mu Ci had been to this office once before, so he naturally knew how to get there.

    When she walked slowly to the door of the office, the door of the office was not closed. She was just about to walk in when an angry voice came directly from inside.

    "Okay, okay, if you leave, don't be afraid that I will call your uncle and aunt, I won't believe it, and I can't control you anymore!"

    As soon as he said this, Mu Ci raised his foot to bump into him and walked out from inside come out boys.

    Although Mu Ci was not low, the other party was much taller than her, and she bumped into his arms directly.

    Wearing the same school uniform, zipped up neatly, the clothes are very docile, and even a faint scent of lime soap wafted into Mu Ci's nostrils.

    Because the person inside came out suddenly, she almost didn't have the slightest preparation or expectation, so she just bumped into it, and her figure shook a few times unsteadily.

    The boy held her shoulders with both hands to help her stabilize her figure.

    Mu Ci frowned and looked up.

    What came into my eyes was an extremely good-looking boy's face, that kind of outstanding appearance, with a very outstanding appearance, a stern look, and a slight curvature of the lips, as if nothing could affect him. It is even a kind of ruthless indifference.

    The boy didn't have Qin Zichen's visible hostility in his eyebrows, but his indifference made his already outstanding face more vivid, and he even said that compared with the Qin Zichen he just met, this person was a little better looking.

    Familiar with! It's so familiar!

    Mu Ci stared at the boy in front of him carefully.

    If this guess is correct... um... it should be...

    "Chu Xi! If you leave this door, you won't even think about coming back!" Just as

    Mu Ci racked his brains to search for relevant memories of the boy in front of him At that time, the roar from the office just now sounded towards this side again.

    The boy seemed to have never heard of it, and still did not react at all, but his eyelids were lightly raised, and the gaze that fell on Mu Ci was quite casual, but for some reason, the other party was always staring at her closely Look.

    Chu...Chu Xi? ! !

    This is Chu Xi? ! ! That very delicate and cute but a little silly little brother who played with her when she was young?

    The male supporting role Chu Xi with a miserable life experience and ill-fated fate? ! !

    Mu Ci never thought that meeting the other party again would be at such an occasion and time.