Perhaps it was due to preconceived ideas, because of the incidents when he was a child, Mu Ci had unconsciously turned his heart towards Chu Xi, who was a bamboo horse when he was a child.

    [System: That's right, later you will be almost concentrated by the basketball that accidentally flew out, and then the hero Qin Zichen who is closest to you will accidentally save you. be ready. ]

    [Mu Ci is a little speechless: what is there to prepare for, just wait for the ball to hit it? ]

    Before the system could answer, the next moment the ball in the plot flew straight towards Mu Ci. It was flying extremely high, and it was making a perfect parabolic arc in the air at the moment.

    Mu Ci glanced at the ball, but he was extremely calm. She even took a spare look at the male lead, waiting for him to come to the hero to save him...

    Wait, why is Qin Zichen standing there, why can't he come? ! !

    Wo Ri, the ball is about to hit you, the male lead, come and save me, the stunning beauty who is about to fall in love with you at first sight and will assist you and the female lead in the future!

    Seeing the ball enlarge little by little in front of him, while Qin Zichen, who seemed to be far away on the other side, did not move at all, Mu Ci was startled.

    It doesn't matter, the hero who stepped on the horse to save the beauty, let's save my little face first.

    Hearing the exclamation from the side, when the ball was about to come into close contact with Mu Ci's face, there was a sudden bang, and the girl who seemed to be a little slender just now lifted her hand lightly, and the ball that was about to hit her The ball was firmly held by her with one hand.

    Mu Ci's face was indifferent, without any expression. He patted the basketball on the ground a few times, then held it with one hand, and stood far away from the basketball hoop and threw it in the direction of the basketball hoop.

    Then there was a bang.

    The ball drew a beautiful arc in the sky, then circled the frame again, and finally fell into it firmly.

    At the moment when the ball fell, the field was almost silent, and everyone's eyes were almost on the girl who just shot with one hand.

    She was wearing a shirt and trousers, with a pale expression on her face.

    It wasn't until this moment that everyone came to their senses and realized that the girl was not wearing the school uniform of the school, but casual and fashionable casual clothes.

    This is... who?

    Amidst the confusion of the crowd, Gu Zeyang trotted over. He also saw the dangerous situation just now, but he was still outside the basketball court at that time, and he was still far away from Mu Ci and couldn't catch up.

    So when Mu Ci caught the ball, Gu Zeyang breathed a sigh of relief.

    Then he hurriedly brought Mu Ci out.

    Before leaving, Mu Ci glanced in Qin Zichen's direction, and left satisfied until the other party frowned slightly.

    As soon as Mu Ci and Gu Zeyang left, the arena exploded instantly.     " Woc

    , that's too handsome!"

    "It's so awesome. I thought some girl was going to suffer, but I didn't expect such a wave, and she just turned it up! You really can't look like you!"

Who is that Miss Gao Leng, and which school is it, I want to know!"

    "I heard that there will be a few transfer students coming soon, I wonder if it's the two just now?"