The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang

Start from the beginning

    As for the second half of what Fu Rong said just now, it must be attributed to the original owner, Su Muci. When the original owner was in kindergarten, because of the other children in the kindergarten, the original owner always kept talking about asking Fu Rong to give her again. Give birth to an older brother to protect her.

    Every time Fu Rong heard this, she always laughed.

    Rebirth is also a little brother, how can there be another little brother.

    So much so that this stalk will be used by Fu Rong to tease her even now.

    "Understood, Mom!"

    Mu Ci responded, and then began to pack himself, changed his clothes and was ready to go downstairs.

    According to the development of the plot, the plot to go this time should be the first encounter between the female supporting role Su Muci and the male supporting role Chu Xi.

    Mu Ci walked down the stairs slowly step by step, stepping on his calf.

    It was the first time she was dressed as such a small child, and she was not used to it.

    When she went downstairs to the living room, she saw a little boy standing not far in front of him. He was small and seemed to be a little lower than her. He was very delicate and good-looking. The kind of little brother who takes out and shares.

    The other party timidly hid behind her mother, as if she was a little afraid of seeing strangers, her eyes seemed to be moist, as if she had just cried before she came.

    Seeing this, Mu Ci felt overwhelmed with desire for protection.

    I almost didn't pat my chest, and said directly: Don't be afraid, my sister is not a scourge, my sister will protect you!

    Wait...what the hell are snacks?

    And what the hell is this childish speech that popped up out of nowhere?

    As if hearing Mu Ci's question, the system came out in time to explain her doubts.

    [System: If the tasker is dressed as a young child, according to the regulations, the intelligence will be forcibly reduced, but you don’t have to be afraid of 054, this reduction is only a little bit, so that you can maintain a little bit of childlike innocence that you should have at this age. You don't have to worry about this, although it will be affected a little bit. ]

    [Mu Ci: A little bit? ]

    [System: Yes, it's a million points. ]

    [Mu Ci: ...]

    Oh, it's really a million points!

    "Little meatball, come here quickly, call brother." Fu Rong, who was the mother of the original owner, waved to Mu Ci and greeted her with a smile.

    In this family, Mu Ci has the lowest status. At this moment, the big demon king of the family spoke, and Mu Ci obediently walked over.

    Then she sharply saw the little brother flinch back.

    Is this... so scary? She's really not a scourge, at most she's a little fatter, but she's still very cute, and she's estimated to have max fighting power now!

    Thinking about it, when Mu Ci spoke, he subconsciously lowered his voice, stood there obediently, and then softly called out: "Hello, auntie, brother."

    "Brother, You look so good-looking, I’m Little Meatball, I like you very much, let’s go play.”

    Children’s minds are so direct, let alone Mu Ci, who never knew what shyness was. dumpling.