She didn't have anything that Bai Anwu wanted.

    Seeing that Mu Ci finally showed a different expression, Bai Anwu seemed very happy, smiling like a spring breeze, gentle, as if he was the same as when he was Venerable Baiwu's disciple in Baiwu Mountain, squinting. He squinted his eyes and smiled harmlessly.

    But it is actually dangerous and heart-palpitating.

    Bai Anwu didn't continue to say anything, but gave Mu Ci a comforting smile, then turned to face the vigilant leaders of the two factions on the other side.

    "Hello, the two masters. Let me introduce you. I am Bai Anwu, and I am also the young master of the Demon Realm. This trip is specially for my Demon Realm."

    Bai Anwu was reserved and polite, with a gentle smile on his face, at the moment he seemed to be just a fairy who was out for fun, and he didn't seem to have the slightest intention of danger.

    "Oh, by the way, is your son okay?"

    Bai Anwu asked suddenly.

    Song Lin didn't understand what he was talking about at first, but after thinking about it for a while, he realized that the death of his son Song Qifeng was not related to the Wushen faction. There was a bitter fight between the two factions.

    Thinking of this, Song Lin's eyes were filled with anger.

    "You...you...you dare to!"

    Bai Anwu didn't pay attention to his words at all.

    Bingke, the head of the Wushen faction, frowned, stood still for the time being, and didn't say anything.

    Song Lin saw that Bai Anwu had completely acquiesced but had an attitude of what you can do to me, so he looked at Mu Ci on the other side, and said angrily: "You, you and Bai Anwu are all in the same group! You led him to the pine forest Pai, you and the Demon Realm made my Qi Feng framed to death, and you put my Songlin to death."

    Mu Ci looked at him coldly, Song Lin was already showing some signs of being possessed by a demon, so what did he think to say at this moment? I can't listen to it anymore, only my own stubborn opinion.

    Instead, Bai Anwu turned his head to look at Mu Ci, and then said, "Master, look, these so-called upright sects are like this, because even if there is a little personal grievance, he will infinitely magnify it, and then indiscriminately take it all away." Put all the blame on you, turn all your sorrows and misfortunes into anger and attack you, regard you as a sinner through the ages, and then you can avoid all defaults. This kind of sect is worth continuing. Do you want to stay?"

    Bai Anwu waited for Song Lin to finish his crazy words, and then explained the purpose of his trip.

    Now that he has led other demon cultivators to surround the land and make a formation, even if the powerful Da Neng wants to force his way out, it may be difficult.

    In addition, the monks of the two factions are now at the end of their strength, and there is no way to have another life-and-death duel with a kind of magic cultivator in the demon world.

    The current Songlin and Wushen sects are already the devil's urn.

    There is only one dead end right now.

    Originally, the leaders of Song Lin and Bingke were planning to fight to the death, but this scheming but kind-faced young master of the demon world, Bai Anwu, suddenly said: "Actually, there is still room for turning around this matter." "

    Hearing this, Song Lin and Bing Ke didn't want to believe the nonsense of Xiaoxiao Xiaoxiao in the demon world, but they unconsciously withdrew their plan to fight to the death, silently withdrew their hands.

    "If Sect Leader Song handed over the peak lord of Baiwu Mountain, Venerable Baiwu, to me personally, then I, Bai Anwu, promise here that I will not do anything else and let you two factions leave. In this matter, I don't know what the headmaster wants?"

    Bai Anwu took out a folding fan from somewhere in his hand, held it in front of him, then smiled and glanced at Mu Ci again, then turned his gaze to Song Lin, and waited. Let's see how he decides.

    "You shameless person, don't talk nonsense here. How could our Pine Forest Sect do such a thing? It's ridiculous!"

    A monk of the Pine Forest Sect on the side is jealous of the demon world. up.

    "Yes! Even if we die, we won't do what you want."

    Another monk agreed.

    After they finished speaking these indignant words, Song Lin didn't react, but frowned tightly. Although he didn't agree for a while, he didn't strongly oppose it like these two people.

    Seeing his reaction, Bai Anwu sneered in his heart, knowing that he had made the right bet.