Chu Xi said couldn't tell what kind of deep meaning it contained. In short, it was very subtle, with worry, guilt, and With unwilling hatred.

    Mu Ci was stunned for a moment by what he said, and the feeling in his heart was a bit complicated, as if he had returned to the previous world, when Bai Luoxi said this.

    Although the male lead in this world looks a bit young, is he still the same person?

    Even the words of caring for people are equally strange.

    "I'm fine. It's just a small injury. It doesn't matter. I just met people who were sent by the head to assassinate me. They were all low-level people. I have dealt with them all."

    Mu Ci explained simply.

    She locked the soul consciousness of those people, but she doesn't worry about them coming again, so it's okay to mention this matter to Chu Xi at this moment, and she can remind him in advance that in the future sect, one must always be vigilant and master People from that faction.

    After hearing her words, Chu Xi had another thought.

    So was this the reason why she had to part ways with him before? Moreover, since they are all low-level monks, why are they so seriously injured?

    He had secretly checked the wound when Cai Muci held his hand just now, and the wound seemed harmless to the naked eye, but inside it seemed to be eroding her mental power little by little, and it would magnify the infinite pain.

    Someone sent by the head?

    Oh, what a ruthless method!

    "Master, let's go back!"

    Chu Xi said suddenly.

    Mu Ci took a look at him, and felt that this guy, who respects his master, could speak more smoothly.

    It's just that this secret realm hasn't been explored much yet, so why is he going back? After finally coming to the secret realm, the hero's halo hasn't played a role yet. How about encountering those magic weapons, artifacts and even spirit beasts?

    Mu Ci was puzzled: "You probably haven't practiced much yet, your strength is still at this level. If you are worried that your spiritual power will not be able to be used, I will just help you take care of your body later. Although the effect may not be so good, it is still a little bit better. Compared with the experience, it is not a particularly big thing, so you don't have to worry about it."

    "But Master, I feel uncomfortable, and I can't say where I am uncomfortable. Did I suffer from other injuries? The secret realm experience is not urgent, why don't we go back and let me see if there are other injuries? I'm injured, so I can't see it right now."

    Chu Xi's eyes flashed, then he reached out and tugged at Mu Ci's sleeve, and said very seriously.

    Mu Ci was taken aback by what he said, his gaze fell on Chu Xi's rather pale face, and he felt extremely uneasy in his heart.

    Could it be that something is wrong?

    Mu Ci had no choice but to agree.

    The corners of Chu Xi's mouth curled up slightly, and his eyes were full of success.

    Although there are a lot of healing elixir in the Qiankun bag, it is not as good as recuperating on the mountain. Besides, he does not need to practice in the secret realm this time. With it, there is no need for Mu Ci to wander around this secret realm with him while being injured.