The scene in the illusion changed. Chu Xi sat on the guest seat, looked at the person he cared about all the time, the person he had been thinking about put on the bright red wedding dress, and then smiled faintly at the people around him.

    That picture was extremely dazzling.

    Until he followed his heart to pull the person away, until the dagger pierced into his back as he expected, Chu Xi finally made up his mind.

    He put this person on the tip of his heart, so he didn't want anyone to take it away.

    Chu Xi opened his eyes. At this moment, his eyes were no longer struggling and confused as before, but replaced with unprecedented firmness.

    And at this moment, the person in Cai Cai's arms gradually turned into scattered light spots of stars, and disappeared bit by bit in place.

    The white mist suddenly appeared, and then disappeared again with a bang.

    Everything just now, including the seemingly real and illusory mountain peaks, has turned into nothingness bit by bit at this moment.

    Although a trace of blood was seeping from the corner of Chu Xi's mouth, the corners of his lips curled up slightly when he looked at everything in front of him.

    Everything that happened in the illusion before is a formation, whether it is a scene or a creature, it is the fantasy obsession of the person who entered the formation.

    Now the illusion is broken! He already understood what he was thinking.

    And just as Chu Xi turned around, he saw a familiar figure flying not far away. After the figure approached little by little, his pupils shrank slightly, full of surprise.

    "Master... Master?" Chu Xi stared blankly at the person who appeared in front of him at this moment, with disbelief in his eyes.

    Mu Ci, the Venerable White Mist who is usually cold and arrogant in white clothes, is now standing here in a state of distress. The white clothes he had been wearing when he went out have become a little tattered at this moment. There is even a bloodstain on the shoulder and the sleeves are slightly dirty. Dirty, a few strands of black hair also scattered and jumped out.

    As soon as Mu Ci stood still, he grabbed Chu Xi's hand, poured spiritual power into him, and checked his current physical condition bit by bit.

    Master, is this... injured?

    Although it is inevitable to be injured in the secret realm, Chu Xi never imagined that the arrogant and seemingly omnipotent Venerable White Mist would be in this state.

    "I suffered a very serious internal injury. When I go back, I will help you recuperate. It's better to use less spiritual power recently. What happened to you, why don't you pay attention to it."

    After Mu Ci checked, he frowned. Eyebrow, slightly annoyed.

    When Chu Xi heard her worry with reproach, compared with before, her state of mind changed drastically. For these words that Mu Ci said, not only would Chu Xi not feel annoyed, but there was even some warmth in his heart, with traces of sweet and sour rippling in his heart.

    It seems that if he receives another more serious injury, he is willing to do so.

    only……

    Chu Xi's eyes touched the glaring blood on Mu Ci's shoulder, and his eyes darkened.

    "Master, you didn't pay attention. Why did you hurt yourself?" What