Although there is no spiritual power, some physical fitness is still possible, plus there are various magic weapons and artifacts.

    The Nine Tiger Beast was attacked, and began to roar even more frantically, waving its paws towards the three of Mu Ci with anger, and the scene was anxious for a while. Moreover, with the exhaustion of physical strength and the lack of mental strength, the Nine Tigers' crazy counterattack has begun to be powerless.

    Mu Ci frowned.

    While attacking the Nine Tiger Beast, Chu Xi secretly thought about what moves he could use to solve the current problem.

    Although it is in the valley of suppressing spirits, a mere Nine Tigers is not even a sight to Chu Xi in the previous life, but the key point is that it is really a headache for Chu Xi today.

    He now has all kinds of moves to deal with, but his physical strength can't keep up.

    The evasion just now and the counterattack in the later stage have consumed a lot of his physical strength, and now Chu Xi feels a little weak.

    Bing Ningqing on the side had already stopped temporarily, while Mu Ci and Chu Xi could hold on first. She was so tired that she leaned against the tree trunk without her image, trying to slowly recover her physical strength.

    At this moment, she had already eliminated her previous prejudice against Chu Xi, and now Chu Xi's perseverance and extraordinary physical strength made her get to know this person again.

    Chu Xi continued to attack that place crazily according to the weakness of the Nine Tigers that Mu Ci said before, and he felt that he might not last long.

    His lips were pale, and his forehead was covered with sweat.

    The line of sight also seemed to become blurred little by little.

    But at this moment, the Nine Tiger Beast seemed to have sensed something. It turned towards Chu Xi, with a pair of huge eyes filled with a murderous look of beast intent, and attacked Chu Xi fiercely. In the past, since there was no guard at Bing Ningqing's place, it was very convenient for the Nine Tigers to turn around and attack Chu Xi directly.

    Mu Ci's eyelids twitched, she glanced in the direction where Chu Xi was, and then her pupils shrank, almost without thinking, she quickly jumped towards Chu Xi, then hugged Chu Xi back, Try to keep him away from here.     It's just that this time the Nine Tiger Beast seemed to be stimulated, and suddenly without warning, it slammed in the direction where Mu Ci took Chu Xi away.     Because Mu Ci was with Chu Xi, and because he had expended a lot of physical strength before, he was not aware of it for a while, and Mu Ci was directly scratched by the claws of the Nine Tiger Beast and hurt his shoulder.     "Hmm..."     Mu Ci let out a muffled snort, instantly revived Chu Xi's spirit.     Chu Xi looked at Mu Ci hugging herself in his arms, and her eyes fell on the blood-oozing arm that had been severely scratched, her heart suddenly throbbed, and she was soon overwhelmed by other emotions.     This woman actually threw herself directly in front of him, and came to save him from the fire and water without even caring about her own.

    Chu Xi opened and closed his lips, suppressed all the turbulent emotions in his heart, subconsciously hugged Mu Ci tightly, then dropped his hand, raised his hand towards the Nine Tiger Beast, and threw an unknown object towards the Nine Tiger Beast. The tiger beast wailed, and did not bother Chu Xi and the others for the time being.

    Chu Xi held Mu Ci behind his back, and sent her to the flat ground smoothly, his movements were very gentle and careful, as if he was holding something that was extremely fragile, and he cherished it very much.

    Mu Ci was still a little dazed, and was suddenly surprised by Chu Xi's smooth and flowing movements. So when did this guy transform from a teenager.

    At this moment, Chu Xi couldn't see the expression clearly on his face, but he pursed his lips tightly. He didn't care about the Nine Tiger Beast that was still roaring over there, but stubbornly took some good healing medicine from his Qiankun bag. I took it out, and then just bandaged the wound here.

    The wound on Mu Ci's arm scratched by the claws of the Nine Tiger Beast looked shocking. The beast's nails scratched the fragile skin, showing several deep grooves. The dark blood red was especially obvious on the fair skin .

    Chu Xi's eyes darkened again, and the expression on his face was still slightly indifferent, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

    Bing Ningqing on the side seemed to have rested enough, looked at Mu Ci and Chu Xi from afar, and heard the Nine Tigers shouting nearby, frowned, and said slightly: "The wound will be dealt with later, and the Nine Tigers will be treated again later." I'm crazy, let's stop it first and then talk about other things."

    Chu Xi ignored her when she heard this, her hands were still moving softly, as if she didn't hear it at all, as if she only cared about Muci's wound. .

    Hearing Bing Ningqing's words, Mu Ci thought about the appearance of the Nine Tiger Beast, and felt reasonable, so he told Chu Xi to leave her alone, as she was fine for the time being, it was just a small wound.

    After speaking, he planned to stand up and deal with the Nine Tigers again.

    Chu Xi finally reacted, her face turned cold, and then pressed Mu Ci not to let her move, and wrapped the cloth taken out of the Qiankun bag around the arm where the wound had been applied, and waited until everything was cleared. After finishing it, he gently supported Mu Ci.

    Mu Ci stood up, and was about to say a rare word of thanks, but he beat him to the punch.

    Chu Xi stared into her eyes, with a rare serious expression on his face. She heard him say clearly, "Don't get hurt easily next time." Let alone get hurt because of

    me, it's not worth it. .

    Is there something wrong with this person? It's like a different person.

    Mu Ci was stunned for a moment, but he didn't notice that his heart beat a few times faster.

    "It's just a small injury, it's okay."

    Mu Ci didn't care, she stood there, casually brushed away Chu Xi's hand that was supporting her, and said casually.

    Chu Xi frowned when she heard her words.

    The feeling in his heart was very complicated. He wanted to distance himself from this person, but when he saw the other person's alienated attitude, he felt extremely uncomfortable.

    Chu Xi's expression was rarely somber, as if he had just taken off his disguise in the past.

    The author has something to say: Sleepy == I have

    caught a cold these two days, I'm sorry, the update has been discontinued, and I'm sorry my little cuties!

    Start resuming normal updates!

    Hohohohoho~ Cuties , please

    pay attention to your body, the weather is capricious, please keep warm! Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2020-10-24 22:50:25~2020-10-27 00:59:55~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted mines: 45192851, good One big melon and one melon;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!