That's right, Bai Anwu was used by Mu Ci to help her take care of the Baiwu Mountain together. This time, the identity of the Venerable Baiwu of the Martial School really made her feel a lot of pressure. It was not that Mu Ci was not capable enough. It's just that she simply didn't want to cause trouble for herself, so she met Bai Anwu.

    It was not a coincidence that the two met, it was Bai Anwu who took the initiative to find her.

    Before the Xianmen Grand Competition, Bai Anwu took the initiative to find Mu Ci, and he bluntly asked Mu Ci to accept him as his disciple.

    Mu Ci saw his ambition and what he wanted in Bai Anwu's eyes. Although this might endanger her status, to Mu Ci, all of this was harmless.

    The two take what they need.

    It's just that Mu Ci was satisfied, but Chu Xi was completely dissatisfied.

    I don't know why, but it's annoying.

    He could clearly see in Bai Anwu's eyes what kind of thoughts the other party had towards Mu Ci. Although there was a smile in those eyes, reserved and polite, there was more than just wanting to be an apprentice or just It's just a simple thought of occupying the white mist mountain peak.

    Chu Xi sneered in his heart.

    So in the days that followed, without even saying hello, he just put on airs like a senior brother so coldly, letting Bai Anwu stand over there with an awkward and false smile every time he saw him.

    Oh, Bai Anwu should not be embarrassed, after all he is so hypocritical.

    Although Chu Xi didn't give him any good looks, but soon, Bai Anwu became acquainted in Baiwu Mountain, including several sect elders and some outer disciples, all of them were deeply impressed by him, and all praised Baiwu His Holiness received a good apprentice.

    Chu Xi saw that the hidden emotion for Mu Ci in Bai Anwu's eyes gradually deepened, and he gradually couldn't sit still.

    He even ran directly to Mu Ci in an extremely abnormal manner, and then accused Bai Anwu of his heinous crimes, saying that the other party wanted to swallow Bai Wushan's terrible desire.

    And when the time comes when the opponent really wins, what will Master do, can't be kept in the mountains by such tigers, must be driven away as soon as possible, and so on.

    Mu Ci felt a headache when she heard the words that sounded like a child complaining to an adult after being wronged. She rubbed the center of her brows and let out a long sigh.

    "I know."

    ? ? ? Know? You woman, do you know that you brought that hypocrite Bai Anwu to Baiwu Mountain? Is it because I haven't hit anyone for a few days that my brain has become dull.

    Chu Xi thought badly.

    Mu Ci glanced at standing in front of her, his eyes were so dark that he didn't know what he was thinking, and felt powerless.

    Why has the hero been focusing all his attention on Bai Anwu recently? You can hurry up and practice, cultivation is the right way.

    "Master has a big heart." Chu Xi's words were quite strange.

    "???"

    Mu Ci didn't expect Chu Xi to be so serious about this matter, he wasn't even like the usual obedient, stupid, obedient disciple who was beaten and scolded.

    "..."

    As if realizing that he had accidentally exposed his true thoughts, Chu Xi kept his face and secretly made amends.