What can it say? I thought that adults would be so straightforward and direct when they met, and they would just go for it without saying a word! Who knows, it took off its pants and gave it this?

    ...although it does not seem to need to wear pants.

    Hearing the sound of breathing coming from his ears, Mu Ci felt a sense of security for a moment, such a rare comfort after wandering through various worlds.

    Gently pushed Bai Luoxi, who was in a deep sleep, aside, and pushed him off her body, Bai Luoxi fell asleep sideways, but just as Mu Ci was about to leave lightly, the other hand was unconscious He stretched it over, Mu Ci was completely undefended, and was directly pulled into his arms by Bai Luoxi.

    She opened her eyes wide in shock, looking at Bai Luoxi who was still asleep, deeply felt that her ability and status had been insulted.

    Is she still the second imperial daughter of a female country? In the end, her fighting power was completely beaten by this man Bai Luoxi.

    Struggling to no avail, Mu Ci gave up.

    Since she was held in Bai Luoxi's arms and also lying on her side, the two of them were very close, and Bai Luoxi's face was clearly shown in Mu Ci's eyes.

    This time she saw the heavy circles under the other's eyes, his face was a little imperceptibly pale, and he even felt a little sick.

    Mu Ci was a little taken aback.

    Her fingers couldn't help touching his eyebrows, Bai Luoxi looked really tired, so fragile that she had no defense at all.

    Mu Ci suddenly didn't have so much hatred in her heart, it should be said that she had no hatred for Bai Luoxi in the first place.

    Although he captured her just like that, he didn't hurt her. On the contrary, she had done a lot of things to hurt him in order to complete various suppression tasks.

    Mu Ci's feelings for Bai Luoxi are very complicated. On the one hand, there are influences from every previous world, and on the other hand, although the two of them have not been together for a long time in this world, because of some coincidences, she and Bai Luoxi Almost everything that needs to be done has been done.

    For Bai Luoxi, she knows exactly what she thinks in her heart. If she still can't let go of this relationship in this world, then in the future world, she may have to do everything she can, even if she wants to fight against the rules.

    Mu Ci withdrew his hand, looked at Bai Luoxi again, and then quietly closed his eyes.

    If you really can't convince yourself anymore, then let everything go with the flow.

    In the green tent, the two hugged each other tightly, as if nothing and nothing could separate them.

    When Mu Ci woke up again, Bai Luoxi was no longer beside her. She got up and looked around, and found that there were clean clothes that had been prepared beside the bed, and all kinds of clothes had been placed on the table. She took a quick glance at the hot meals, and they were all her favorites.

    These days, Muci hasn't seen Bai Luoxi again, but there are all kinds of delicious, fun, and even good-looking words, notebooks and messy novelties, but they keep sending them to her, and the door is still the same. It was the two before. Since Bai Luoxi came here last time, he seems to have lifted the ban on her. Of course, she can only run around in the second emperor's mansion, but once she shows any move to escape, she will soon It didn't take a moment for a group of well-trained men in black to appear in front of Mu Ci, surround the whole group, and then be packed and sent to the previous room again.