Seeing this, the eldest princess showed a rare expression of admiration for Lin Bohan in her eyes. The latter inadvertently met this gaze, and felt a surge of excitement in her heart. Even Mu Ci, who was still helping him peel the corners of water chestnuts in front of her, was more pleasing to the eye.

    But Bai Luoxi couldn't stand it anymore, he stood up abruptly, said "walk around with chest tightness" and left the banquet directly.

    Mu Ci waved his hand and followed him.

    As soon as he left, the system suddenly popped up and said, "Later there will be a more important plot development and a turning point in the early stage of the main mission. You should prepare in advance."

    "What?" Mu Ci kept moving .

    "Falling into the water! After a while, the male protagonist Bai Luoxi will fall into the water with Lin Bohan. When the task is announced, you have to rescue Lin Bohan and then completely attack the male protagonist. Let him despair and make him think clearly about his current situation." Situation, only by completely dying of heart can you become the future emperor Bai Luoxi who is so wise and close to the demon who can control everything in his hands, of course you have to secretly send someone to pick him up, otherwise everything will be over if something happens."

    In Bai Luoxi After Luo Xi and the eldest princess walked out of the banquet one after another, Lin Bohan couldn't sit still anymore. He seemed to completely forget that Mu Ci was still peeling water chestnuts for him, and got up and left here directly. He seemed to have expected that no matter what he did, Mu Ci would never He won't do anything to him, so he can be presumptuous without fear.     "Is this little green tea ready to go out?" Mu Ci Jiang peeled off a large plate full of water chestnuts, and ate them all for himself, leaving nothing left for Lin Bohan.     "That's right, so you should hurry up and get ready, there will be a big show later!" the system said rather resentfully, and Mu Ci's appearance didn't feel nervous at all.     But she really doesn't need to be nervous. After all, she is now the second emperor's daughter. With such a good status, isn't it more than enough to explain one thing? Casually is a competent go-getter, so naturally she doesn't need to worry about it.     Besides, she doesn't need to worry too much about the hero's ability and character. Although it hasn't developed yet, it's easy to deal with a little green tea!     Mu Ci slowly finished the delicious food on his table, then went to clap his hands, got up and walked towards the center of the event that was about to fall into chaos.     From a distance, she felt that something was wrong, and many servants rushed towards the road ahead, all of them with panicked expressions on their faces.     "Hurry up! Someone fell into the water ahead!"     Seeing the crowds of people ahead, Mu Ci thought of his task and rushed forward.

    To be honest, even though she has already told her most capable lieutenant to send the most powerful man to wait for the opportunity to rescue Bai Luoxi, and her amenorrhea still has to consider their reputation, she is still a little worried, so Mu Ci hurried forward past.

    When we got to the edge of the pond, there were already a lot of people around, all of them scratched their heads and looked in, but no one dared to go down.

    Mu Ci frowned and pushed away the people on both sides.

    There were two people flopping in the not-so-shallow pond, one in green and one in white, and they both seemed to belong to the second princess.

    The one in green is Lin Bohan, the husband of Lin, and the one in white is Bai Luoxi, the eldest son of the prime minister's mansion.

    Both fell into the water at the same time.