The current Yushi is Yushi, but there is also a faint sense of self-awareness about the virtual master. At that moment just now, he sensed this strangeness, regained a little consciousness, and what he felt was that at this moment... that person is in danger!

    Not far from where Mu Ci was, Yu Shi galloped past all the way, and when he had just stopped downstairs, he saw Mu Ci wearing a white wedding dress being supported by Rong Niannian to walk down the other side of the road boarding.

    It seemed that he had arrived in time, Yu Shi was relieved, he just got out of the car and was about to walk over, but out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of a sports car speeding towards Mu Ci's side, it didn't seem like he wanted to brake , and rushed towards Mu Ci straightly.     The car appeared suddenly, as if it had been planned for a long time and only waited for the prey to appear. Mu Ci was inconvenient to walk in a wedding dress, and Rong Niannian didn't notice at all.     Yu Shi looked at the car driving past Chao Muci, his pupils shrank suddenly, and his body rushed over there completely subconsciously, the speed was almost beyond the speed that ordinary people can achieve.     He tried his best to rush to Mu Ci's side, but he only had time to push her aside. Before he could leave, he was hit hard by the car.     Bang——when     the woman in the car saw the person she hit, her face turned pale, and she hurriedly braked, but it was already too late.     Mu Ci's heart suddenly tightened, she was pushed and staggered just now, when she turned her head to look, she found that Yu Shi was lying on the ground at this moment, blood began to spread from around him little by little, mixed with the rough and hot sand on the ground .     Mu Ci staggered and ran over, walked to the front and looked at Yu Shi's appearance, his body was so heavy that he couldn't move his legs, and then he realized something belatedly, and quickly picked up the bag from the bag that fell on the ground. Li rummaged through his phone in a panic, then tried to stabilize his emotions, and called an ambulance. His voice was a little trembling, but he explained the situation at the moment very calmly.     After doing everything well, she suddenly collapsed beside Yu Shi, trembling but holding him in her arms very carefully.

    "Yu...Yu Shi, are you okay? You...you hold on, the ambulance will come soon, they will treat your wound right away, you...you must hold on, no... ... Don't sleep!"

    Mu Ci called him softly, calling his name, but there were uncontrollable tears in his eyes, and his vision gradually became blurred.

    Yu Shi tried his best to open his eyes, his whole body was in terrible pain, but he still rubbed his dirty hands mixed with blood on his clothes tremblingly, then stroked Mu Ci's face, She wiped away the tears bit by bit, and then said softly: "Don't cry, today is our wedding day, I want you to spend it happily."

    His voice was very soft, like a whisper, if not Close to Mu Ci's ear, he could hardly hear what he said.

    The impact was so great just now, and the people in the car had the most ruthless intentions to hit him. Yu Shi is very aware of his physical condition at this moment, maybe... maybe it won't work.

    Yu Shi looked at Mu Ci's face, his eyes were a little moist, but he felt that he had no more energy left. He tried his best to get closer to Mu Ci's ear, with deep reluctance and nostalgia.     "I'm sorry, I broke my promise, I... I don't seem to be able to give you a perfect and grand wedding. I want to live a lifetime with you, an ordinary life, I will cook delicious meals for you, and accompany you after work Watching TV, and... and having a child who is as interesting as you."     While talking, Yu Shi suddenly chuckled, his eyes no longer had the indifference of the past, only deep nostalgia and reluctance.     "Muci, I've been looking at you for so long, but I still can't get you in the end. You said that after I leave, you are going to marry someone else, now... just think about it now, I was so jealous that I was really not reconciled, but, but you need someone who takes good care of you, but even so, I still don't want you to forget me."     Yu Shi suddenly muttered naively like a child stand up.

    "Don't forget me, okay, just remember me alone, don't marry someone else, now...now, I want you to lie to me, just...just now."

    Mu Ci's heart was about to go numb, she His face was full of tears, and he couldn't help crying: "No, you will be fine, don't talk nonsense, the ambulance will be here soon, if you fall asleep now, I will turn around and marry someone else, so, Yu Shi! You give I'm awake! Don't sleep!"

    Seeing her like this, Yu Shi felt a sudden deep satisfaction in his heart, he looked at her against the glare of the sun, at this person he had guarded for many years, finally... finally Still have to leave.

    The eyelids became heavy little by little, and the breathing was so light that it was almost imperceptible.

    Yu Shi's hand stroking Mu Ci's face slipped down.

    "Don't! Yu Shi! Don't!"

    Mu Ci grabbed the slipped hand and held Yu Shi in his arms.

    [The task is completed, the world line numbered BGLS003 has reached the end point, and the tasker is about to leave the world later, please prepare to leave. ]

    Mu Ci's body disappeared bit by bit, but Mu Ci, who was immersed in grief, did not notice that the body of the person in her arms was emitting a faint blue light.

    The author has something to say: I have been writing until more than one o'clock in the morning, and I really...

    feel that my body is a little overloaded.

    Next time I'll move the time to nine o'clock, it's really too bad. X﹏XThe

    next world: The world of the heroine, he, really, the first chapter is the wedding room, the ending this time is just a foreshadowing, Ding Nianzhen, she will be dealt with after the male lead comes out.

    Be, I'm sorry (I feel like I owe a beating every day, woo woo woo)

    I don't want to, I don't! Listen to me-