Forget it, I don't want to think about it. According to the previous system's guess, if everything goes well, after this wedding, the main task may be completely completed. When this world ends, I will love someone directly.

    Putting aside these messy things, Mu Ci lowered his head and continued to look down. When he saw what he was going to do today, the corners of his mouth twitched.

    What needs to be done today are some things, and Yu Shi has people specially circled them.

    Looking at the row of processes surrounded by the circle, Mu Ci felt like he was preparing for the exam.

    On a red card, the area surrounded by a circle clearly read: The bride and groom made special preparations, familiarized themselves with the wedding procedures repeatedly, and rehearsed the movements of carrying the bride, the two rehearsed the steps of the wedding, rehearsed the movements of handing over glasses of wine, and finally relaxed , Encourage each other, pay attention to sleep, pay attention to rest earlier.

    Mu Ci: "..."

    God stepped on the horse to encourage each other, what the hell is this! It's just getting married, not the college entrance examination!

    Oh, by the way, there is a line of bold boys below: Please prepare an alarm clock at 5:30 in the morning in advance, it is a lifelong event, don’t be late~

    Although I have never eaten pork but I have seen pigs run, this small card is usually married The bride doesn't have this, and the situation that needs attention will probably be repeated verbally. As for why Mu Ci received this... Mu Ci thinks that Yu Shi is a talent! I have never seen anyone more talented than him!

    Mu Ci secretly teased.

    It is estimated that after such a time, she may have cast a shadow on her marriage, and she does not want to do it again.

    But to be honest, she was actually a little moved by Yu Shi's strange approach.

    The two had been living together before, and Yu Shi naturally knew that she didn't like these complicated and trivial things, so he tried his best to handle everything by himself, but let someone simply organize the whole process for you on this card Let her take a look.

    Mu Ci looked at the card that listed all the things at a glance, with a complicated look in her eyes, at this moment, she suddenly wanted to shrink back.

    "System, if our guess is wrong, what will happen if the task is not completed after this wedding? Maybe you have thought about this?" Mu Ci said suddenly.

    Of course, this was impossible to accomplish. The direction of the main quest in this world has been in the hands of the hero from the very beginning. What he wants is not just a simple marriage, but a lifelong resignation with Lin Mu.

    I think so, but I can't say this, otherwise 054 will never accept it.

    "Don't think too much, you've come to this point now, so you can be your bride with peace of mind." The system tried to bring her attention back, comforting.

    Woke up early in the morning, Mu Ci just woke up and began to be arranged by Yushi's makeup artist and hairdresser in advance. These two are the last classmates she played with before, and Rong Niannian has another A person.     She rested early last night, but she wasn't too sleepy. After a brief chat with Rong Niannian, the makeup process was completed. After confirming it, the other party immediately contacted Yu Shi to prepare for the next process.     Seeing Rong Niannian's dog-legged eagerness, Mu Ci suspected that Yu Shi had somehow been bribed by this guy.     The other party seemed to have noticed something, turned his head and smiled happily, and said, "Honey, after you get married successfully, your family will agree to match me up. I fell in love with the financial director of his company, and he is also a handsome guy." !"     Mu Ci: "..."     So you just sold your good sister?     Let's make friends.     "Oh, don't mind, sister, I still like you the most, let's go, the car is here to pick you up!"     Rong Niannian helped Mu Ci go downstairs.     Yu Shi on the other side was just about to get in the car when his heart suddenly throbbed and he staggered uncontrollably.     "Brother Yu, what's the matter? You don't look very well."     The people on the side said.     When looking at the past again, Yu Shi's appearance at this moment is not the same as before. At this moment, his whole body is more imposing and stern.     His face was very gloomy at the moment, he didn't say anything, he walked directly to the car in front, drove the person in the driver's seat off, then sat on himself, stepped on the accelerator, and sped towards the direction where Mu Ci was. go.     The person who was kicked out looked at the road that had long since disappeared, and murmured: "This...why did the groom run away?"     At this moment in the car, Yu Shi had a cold face, The look in his eyes was a little strange.