The key point is that he is so worried that he is dying, but the colleagues around him are all kinds of envious eyes, even persuading her to fall into his arms directly. It is pitiful for a handsome guy to be rejected so coldly by her all day long.

    Ha ha, is he pitiful?

    But why can't this task be completed, isn't it the final finishing stage? Why has it been a month or two now, and there is still no intention of ending.

    Mu Ci pulled out the system that had been haunted all day long and asked.

    "Actually, I think so, or you can just let it go. Judging from the current development situation, it is estimated that the last wish of the hero is to marry you. Only in this way can your mission be considered complete, and the world will be able to fulfill its mission." Completely over."

    It knows what 054 is worried about. It is nothing more than that the tasker cannot have real feelings in the virtual world. After all, in the end, the male protagonist of each world, that is, the employer, will erase his memory and leave the virtual world to return to his own world. .

    If the tasker has real feelings, then all he will be left with is a big dream.

    But the situation of these two people is different. Judging from the current situation, there has been no movement in the main mission. It is obvious that the adult's wish has not been fulfilled.

    After thinking about it, the system decided to tell Mu Ci tactfully what to do, otherwise this guy must have been wandering around in this endless loop.

    "Are you kidding me? Asking me to agree to marry Yu Shi, isn't this pushing me into the fire pit! And you have long confirmed that this guy can only complete the task after marrying me?"

    Mu Ci felt that the system It's crazy, but in his heart, he has unconsciously believed in this statement. After all, judging from Yu Shi's various actions these days, this is really possible.

    With a weak tone, the system tentatively replied: "Why don't you try? I... I think it's really possible."

    Mu Ci: "..."

    Can marriage be tried? Do you think that you are playing a child's play house? If you say it will end, if you don't, you will not end it.

    Always be responsible for what you say.

    Therefore, Mu Ci agreed to propose to Yu Shidu.

    System: "???"

    "Isn't it just a marriage? When the task is completed, the world will collapse directly. At that time, the hero will directly forget Lin Muci completely, and then start to talk about it." For me, as long as I seal up the emotional memory in this world, when I look back, I will still be the professional tasker 054 I was before." In

    this way, who will I don't remember anyone, I don't owe anyone... I don't owe anyone.

    After this matter was figured out, at noon on a certain day, relying on Lin's mother's wording that he wanted him to pick up Mu Ci for dinner, he still drove the car downstairs to her company at the usual time, and waited for Mu Ci to sit in the co-pilot After taking the position, he tilted his head to look at Yu Shi, and said something directly.

    "Tomorrow Friday, let's go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get the certificate."

    The car that had just started turned off the next moment.

    "You...do you know what you just said?" Yu Shi was taken aback, as if he couldn't catch his breath.

    "Nonsense! Can I not know what I'm talking about?" Mu Ci was a little mentally retarded because of the question he asked.

    Seeing that her appearance was still the same as before, Yu Shi subconsciously let out a sigh of relief because she hadn't been stimulated in any way. Although there were not many other expressions on his face, the slightly curved corners of his lips still revealed his rare pleasure.

    "I carry all my things with me all the time. In fact, I can go to get the certificate in the afternoon. What do you think?"

    "..."

    Fuck! I think you are crazy.

    The things were indeed brought neatly, after all, Yu Shi had done his homework in advance. The two of them were indeed as Yu Shi said, although Mu Ci still had some resentment, but they still got the certificate smoothly in the afternoon.

    Yu Shi seemed a little overjoyed, although he still had a cold expression on his face, but the light in his eyes made Mu Ci unable to ignore it, and she even felt that her decision was a bit hasty.

    When the two of them got into the car, when Mu Ci just got into the passenger seat, without waiting for her to react, Yu Shi hugged her up and helped her fasten her seat belt very thoughtfully.

    It was still the familiar faint fragrance of coldness, and the man's breath lingered upwards, and Mu Ci felt that he was a little close.

    Just when he was about to let him drive properly, he raised his head and bumped into those shining black eyes.

    Yu Shi's eyes were astonishingly bright at the moment, he stared at Mu Ci closely, the corners of his mouth were slightly pursed, there was no other expression on his face but suddenly serious, his voice was hoarse, and he said to her: "I I’m really happy now, I’m so happy that I can’t control my emotions anymore.”

    He said every single word, and then said: “Now I want to kiss you here, can I?”

    It’s a serious matter Very serious attitude.

    Mu Ci was stunned for a moment, but he didn't expect this guy to be so serious, and even knew to ask her opinion, after all, based on his past behavior, he was never such a gentleman.

    "Not now, we haven't..."

    Mu Ci coughed lightly, intending to confuse this matter first.

    It's just that before she finished speaking, Yu Shi saw the other party's red ears, and there was a bang in his mind, the string called reason broke, his eyes darkened, and with the most real and strongest desire in his heart- Looking, Yu Shi bowed his head and kissed her directly.

    The author has something to say: I got the certificate, I will get married in the next chapter, but the female partner will come out and dance!

    As for success, see the next chapter. (Doge! Don't hit me!)

    But I guarantee that the next female queen will get married on the spot, and the first chapter will be the bridal chamber!

    Really really, I mean it (make a fist!)