Five years later.

    When Mu Ci came back to his senses, he found that she was standing in front of a large floor-to-ceiling mirror, dressed very delicately, wearing a special red knee-length dress, carrying a small bag, as if she was about to go out.

    This is...

    Before she could call the system, the girl next to her had already walked up to her and explained her confusion.

    "Mu Ci, you look so beautiful in this, and you will definitely amaze everyone at the high school reunion!" The girl is Mu Ci's current roommate.

    Now Mu Ci is a senior student. He usually works as an intern in a company. Now that he is about to graduate, he will go back to the dormitory and get together with his former roommates.

    It just so happened that a few days ago, my high school classmates proposed to have a get-together at the end, otherwise there would be no time to start working.

    Mu Ci looked at his strange self in the mirror, then said goodbye to his roommates and left.

    According to the information, the meeting place is in a very formal and large KTV in City C. Qingshui High School is in City C, and Mu Ci's university is also a local university, but the male lead, Yu Shi, went to another city and went to City A.

    When Mu Ci arrived, almost all the people inside had arrived. After all, it is the key class of Qingshui High School. Most of the students have entered a good university. After four years, all of them have changed a lot.

    Of course, Mu Ci has changed the most. When she just pushed the room away, the classmates inside looked at her with wide eyes, with some other meanings in their eyes.

    Seeing that there was something wrong with that look, Mu Ci went directly to ask the system.

    "What are the side effects of the time machine this time, just tell me, I promise not to hit you!" The

    system was silent for a while, and then said: "Actually, it's nothing, it's just the same as before, it's just some not particularly serious side effects, In five years, after Lin Muci was admitted to C University, she became the belle of C University as soon as she entered the school, and then Lin Muci started her journey to be the king of the sea, so you are just a well-known scumbag right now."

    "..." Mu Ci held back the anger surging in his heart.

    "I found that this hot chicken time machine is very unfriendly to me. It always seems to like to lead me in strange directions." Mu Ci gritted his teeth.

    "You don't think too much. Isn't this to match your settings." The system explained a little pale.

    Mu Ci ignored it.

    She smiled lightly and greeted everyone, and then sat on the sofa beside which there were not many people.

    There are not many people in the class who have a particularly good relationship with Muci, and they have always been in a state of fear of her. Although Lin Muci amazed them, they are not blessed after all, so it is rare for Muci to fall. It was quiet.

    At first, because of Muci's arrival, the atmosphere was a little awkward for a while, but it soon broke out.

    "Our class is here all the time, even Lin Muci is here. Do you think our Yu Xueba will come?" one of the girls said to the person next to him.

    "I don't think so. Who doesn't know that Yu Xueba went to University A, which is so far away from University C, and it takes three hours to fly, and with Yu Xueba's indifferent personality, how could he come to us? class reunion." The girl next to me replied casually.