It seems that her The results were really a problem.

    Ding Nianzhen and the boy next to him in the midterm exam room appeared in Mu Ci's mind, and he had a vague feeling that this incident had something to do with them.

    After class, Mu resigned from his old class's office. When I knocked on the door and went in, I found many people standing inside.

    Among them were the boy from before, and... the heroine Ding Nianzhen!

    "Lin Muci, tell the teacher whether you deserve your test scores this time?"

    Although even he didn't quite believe that Lin Muci could make such a big improvement in just one month, but After all, Mu Ci is a student in his own class, and he still hasn't figured out the ins and outs of the matter, so he can't draw conclusions easily.

    The head teacher of Grade 18 looked at Mu Ci, frowned and asked with a sad face.

    Before Muci could answer, the head teacher of Class 1, Senior One, spoke first: "Old Gao, what's the use of saying these things now, how could Lin Muci's previous grades be so high in the exam, he must have cheated. Don’t just take sides with her just because she is your own student, I tell you it’s impossible, he should record a serious fault for his bad behavior, and follow her example!”

    The head teacher of Class 1, Senior One, didn’t hide her emotion at all. , she looked at Mu Ci with disgust and disdain.

    "Isn't there already a witness to this? Let's not talk about Lin Wei from class 7, just talk about Ding Nianzhen in our class. She is a good student. She can't tell a lie, so it's already a matter of fact." It's settled, I don't know what you want to call her here, no matter what, I believe the principal will give a reasonable result."

    After the head teacher of the first class said this, Mu Ci regarded it as Thoroughly understand the ins and outs of the whole thing. It is estimated that Lin Wei from Class 7 was instigated by Ding Nianzhen to conspire against Mu Ci.

    Witnesses are naturally what they say.

    As long as there is only physical evidence, it depends on what kind of physical evidence Lin Wei has produced.

    Mu Ci sneered, there was no panic on her face, she looked at the head teacher of Class 1, Senior One calmly and calmly, and said lightly: "Mr. Zhang, I think you are not qualified as a teacher. You can only judge this by your own words. As for the result of the incident, should I say that you are arbitrary or have no brains!"

    "...054, you are too rigid!" the system said suddenly.

    "I've been bullied all over my head. Do I still have to swallow my anger? Besides, what's the matter? Dad Lin is behind me. If I don't make good use of this setting, I'd be stupid." Mu Ci replied. .

    "..." You said it as if I were stupid.

    As soon as Mu Ci's words came out, as expected, he immediately angered the head teacher of the first class. He blushed immediately, stood up abruptly and pointed a finger at Mu Ci. After hesitating for a long time, he finally said: "You This student is completely hopeless, even dare to insult the teacher, you just wait to be expelled, we do not welcome you in Qingshui High School."

    Whether you like it or not is up to you.

    Mu Ci ignored her.

    On the other hand, Teacher Gao, the head teacher of Class 8, frowned, and then pulled the furious Teacher Zhang of Class 1, Senior One, to sit down, and said, "Although what Lin Muci said was a bit harsh, but what she said is also true." It's not unreasonable. It's better to figure out this matter before drawing a conclusion."

    When the principal walked over, he began to ask about the ins and outs of this matter.

    First of all, Lin Wei was found out for plagiarism. After asking him clearly, he found out that the original question paper had been leaked. When asked where he found the original question paper, he insisted that Mu Ci gave it to him.

    Then Ding Nianzhen, who happened to be handing in his homework, heard about it in the office, and then briefly mentioned that she seemed to see a shadow that looked like Lin Muci, sneaking in and out of the office.

    This shameless Lin Wei also provided physical evidence, which was really the original test paper, with Lin Muci's autograph on it.

    In the end, it was determined that Lin Muci stole the test paper and returned it to Lin Wei.

    Mu Ci almost laughed when he heard this development.

    "Or I believe it. You are not good at studying and your reputation in school is not good. Ding Nianzhen is the heroine. She is good at studying, has a cheerful personality and has the halo of the heroine. What happened? Things are naturally one-sided." The

    system added.

    "..." Mu Ci was speechless, "So which side are you from?"

    There was a knock on the office door just as the situation was at a stalemate.

    It's the time for class now, although I don't know who will come to the office at this time, after the sound of "please come in", a tall boy walked in from outside the door, carrying a pile of homework to the physics teacher of the first year of senior high school.

    It's Yushi!

    The other party seemed to have no idea what was going on in front of him, and just reported the homework situation to the substitute teacher in a regular manner.

    Mu Ci originally thought that seeing his indifferent appearance, he would not care about him, but when he just turned around, he turned straight to the principal and said, "Whether Lin Muci cheated or not? I know the matter best."

    When he said this, it was as if a boulder fell into the bottom of the sea and instantly set off a stormy sea.

    "Yu Shi, don't talk nonsense about that. What kind of relationship do you have with Lin Muci from Class 8? What happens to her is none of your business. Go back to class as soon as you finish your homework." Class 1 Teacher Zhang, the class teacher, was startled by his words, and then quickly sent him away.

    A good student has already been involved, and she doesn't want to involve another person in her class, and this person is Yu Shi, who is the first in grade.

    Yu Shi's handsome face was full of indifference, although he was wearing a blue and white high school uniform, his face was still a little green and immature. But the expression and momentum between the eyebrows and eyes cannot be underestimated at all. With a faint sense of oppression.

    He stood aside, paused, and continued: "I tutored her in her study, and I know best how many points she should get." The

    voice was very pleasant, with a kind of coldness and determination.

    When he said this, Mu Ci kept staring at him.

    Although this matter can also be resolved by itself. However, at this time someone suddenly stood up for her, although she didn't want to admit it. However, Yu Shi had a cold handsome face, and when he said this seriously, he was indeed handsome.

    Mu Ci even had a slight heartbeat for a moment.

    She always thought that Yu Shi would not reveal the complicated relationship between the two of them until graduation.

    After all, in his case, such things are always difficult to talk about.

    I didn't expect him to tell this matter so naturally this time, which means that the relationship between the two of them may spread throughout the school.