Mu Ci wanted to cry but had no tears.

    He sleeps very well, but she doesn't. If she falls asleep tonight, she may be able to turn from the left side of the tent to the right side of the tent.

    Seeing that Yu Miao's eyes were full of exhaustion, Mu Ci didn't say anything more, and then got in and slept in the far left corner.

    There were people sleeping on the left and right, and there was a big space in between. Yu Miao, with a mature look on her face, sighed and lay down obediently in the middle.

    When everything became quiet, Yu Shi leaned on the other side, and slowly opened his eyes, which were originally lightly closed, but the eyes were filled with mist, as if they were filled with something.

    He stared at the tent in front of him without any sleepiness in his eyes.

    What happened all day today has been echoing in his mind, Lin's father and Lin's mother pulled the cheerful backs of the three of Yu Miao, Mu Ci stopped and walked, from the excitement at the beginning to the expression of resentment and hatred His flexible appearance, including the beautiful scenery here, no matter what it is, made him unable to calm down for a long time.

    Yu Shi remembered that since the earth-shaking changes in his family a few years ago, he hadn't lived so peacefully and happily like an ordinary person for a long time.

    Because of Yu Miao, he was afraid that the impact of this incident would have a bad impact on her, so he tried his best to find a way to get her out of the shadows, but now Mu Ci did it little by little.

    After this matter was resolved, he suddenly felt empty in his heart, and a huge rock in his heart fell, and he relaxed a lot in an instant, but what followed immediately were the feelings and longing that he had desperately suppressed before.

    He thought of the tall figure from the past, the gentle murmured advice, and the family's happy trip. Yu Shi's nose was sore and his eyes were hot, but he couldn't fall asleep anyway.

    He suppressed his sudden rush of thoughts, pursed his lips, stared at the thick tent in front of him, and opened his eyes.

    The night is already very deep.

    In the quiet night, I slowly remembered the sound of even breathing, and the sound of Lin's father snoring from the nearby tent.

    At this moment, it might be past twelve o'clock in the middle of the night, but Yu Shi couldn't fall asleep because of the sudden surge of all kinds of sour emotions in his heart.

    Suddenly, the movement of the person next to him turning over drew Yu Shi's attention back. He was startled for a moment, thinking that Yu Miao was hysterical again, and then turned over to look, and found that Mu Ci's posture of turning over at this time caught Yu Miao's attention. He hugged her tightly in his arms, as if he treated her like a pillow.

    Yu Shi was stunned for a moment, the emotion that had suddenly surged up in his heart just now was dissipated by her actions.

    The corner of Yu Shi's mouth twitched, not knowing what to say.

    The person who had a face of reluctance just now is sleeping more deadly than anyone else, sleeping more comfortably than anyone else.

    Sighing, seeing the two of them like this, Yu Shi was afraid that Yu Miao would be smothered to death by this person's carelessness, so he sat up and pulled Mu Ci's arm, trying to make her relax. Some, to give Yu Miao a breathing space.

    But what I didn't expect was that Mu Ci was really not happy with Yu Shi's talk. She closed her eyes tightly, but her body unconsciously pulled her arms back. It seemed that she was holding Yu Miao's arms. He tightened his grip.