The main reason is that Yu Shi feels that his whole person has changed a lot recently. Although he is still obedient and obedient in front of her as before, he always feels that his real heart seems to be much gentler.     Mother Lin's slightly teasing words did not interrupt and affect Yu Shi at all, he continued to work on it, while saying that he had no other thoughts for the time being.     Mother Lin was a little disappointed that she didn't get the expected answer.     Mu Ci laughed at the side and teased mercilessly: "Mom, what are you thinking? With his cold personality, he is still the one who hates you. How could anyone in school like him?" Hahaha, it's not the Iceberg Prince who is popular now, but the Sunshine Boy!"

    Mu Ci sat on the side to pack up the things that will be used later, and Yu Miao was beside her.

    This month has become not only the study of Mu Ci, but also Yu Shi, and Yu Miao who is now sticking to Mu Ci, maybe it is the book "How to Cultivate a Sticky Sister" that was rewarded before. "Method" seems to be quite effective, but now Yu Miao and Mu Ci seem to have a deeper relationship than her own brother Yu Shi.

    So after Mu Ci just teased, Yu Miao immediately echoed: "Yes, yes, Auntie, my brother's personality is very unlikable, and the students in our class are very afraid of him. How is it possible to find a girl friend!"     Maybe it's because Mu Ci has played with Yu Miao this month, and Yu Miao's character has become a lot more cheerful because of Mu Ci, so I voted for Mu Ci. After the appreciative gaze, when it comes to Yu Shi, he has no scruples and shows no mercy.     Putting up the tent and listening to all kinds of not-so-good comments from the senior and junior, Yu Shi's mouth twitched.     He really wanted to grab Yu Miao's ear just now and ask her if he is her real brother or not!     As for when Yu Shi didn't think of a way to skip this topic, Mother Lin looked at Yu Shi sympathetically, and then said to Yu Shi slightly comfortingly: "It turns out that the little girls nowadays don't eat Boys like Xiaoxiao, they are really blind."     Mother Lin said and then said: "It's okay, Xiaoxiao, if you really can't find a girlfriend in the future, Auntie will marry Xiaoci ." Here you go! Although you might be wronged, it's better than nothing."     Mu Ci's face froze when she was smiling, and she looked at Mother Lin with a complicated expression, and said directly: "Mom, did you pick me up or jumped out of a rock?"     Mother Lin glanced back at her, see, even this kind of mentally retarded question can be asked.     Mu Ci: "..."     But after Lin Mu said that, Yu Shi stopped the movement of his hands, stared at the things in his hands, but his thoughts had already drifted away.

    For a moment, he really thought about the days ahead.

    If Lin Muci married someone else, he didn't seem to want to see that happen, but if he married himself, it didn't seem so bad.

    Now that Yu Miao likes Lin Muci so much, if Lin Muci marries her by then, she will probably be very happy.

    Because of Lin's mother's words, Yu Shi's thoughts went wild for a while.

    On the other hand, Yu Miao, seeing that her favorite sister Mu Ci was disliked, immediately became unhappy, she looked at Mu Ci with a cold face, and solemnly promised: "Sister Mu Ci, don't you Sad, even if no one wants you, Miaomiao will not want you. In the future, Miaomiao will work hard to earn money to support Sister Muci, buy a lot of beautiful clothes for Sister Muci, Miaomiao wants to be with Sister Muci for the rest of her life. "

    After Yu Miao's words, Mu Ci instantly regained his good mood.

    Mu Ci pinched Yu Miao's little face and smiled happily.

    After everything was packed and prepared, the five of them went out to play in a mighty way.

    Lin's father and Lin's mother walked in front, and the two of them were pulling Yu Miao while Yu Shi and Mu Ci walked slowly behind. After all, they were about to become adults, so Lin's father and Lin's mother didn't care about the behind. The two of them felt at ease with Yu Shi and believed that Yu Shi would take good care of Mu Ci.

    Mu Ci was a little excited, walking slowly behind, as if he was very interested in everything, even a small flower found on the roadside might stop, but in order not to be too happy, he tried his best to restrain the excitement and excitement in his heart So much so that I fell behind the first three.

    The system looked at her stupidity, and thought that Muci had been imprisoned for a month, and the child was imprisoned. Look at her new look, tsk tsk tsk.

    Yu Shi glanced at the backs of the three people in front of him, and then put his gaze behind Mu Ci. Seeing her like this, his heart felt peaceful like never before.

    Since that incident happened, it seemed that he hadn't experienced life in such a peaceful way for a long time. It was only at this time that he realized that he was living a vivid life as a living person.

    Yu Shi's gaze carried a tenderness that he didn't even notice.

    "When I was young, Xiao Ci, you two should hold on later, the small stream here is not easy to walk, so be careful when you step on the stones later!" Mother Lin in front shouted towards them.

    Yu Shi responded.

    When he finally reached the road mentioned by Lin's mother, Yu Shi took the lead.

    "I'll lead the way, you hold my hand and follow me closely."

    "Okay!" Mu Ci didn't show any pretense, and directly put his hand on Yu Shi's palm. It seems that this person has a cold temperament and a sense of security.

    The two walked forward little by little, but when they were about to walk to the other side, Mu Ci stepped on a stone covered with green moss, slipped directly, and subconsciously fell backwards go.     And at this time, Yu Shi had just walked across the creek road, and when he got to the other side, he felt the strength of Mu Ci's hand falling to the other side, and pulled him directly. He rushed straight towards Yu Shi.     Plop.     Mu Ci threw Yu Shi to the ground, pressing him down hard.     Yu Shi let out a muffled snort, propped his arms on the ground, and tried to struggle to get up. Mu Ci also realized that his posture was a little dangerous at the moment, and he hurriedly planned to get up, but he lifted his back foot and stepped on the slippery green grass. By the side of Tai, Yu Shi, who finally sat up, was thrown to the ground by Mu Ci.     This time it was even more ruthless, because Mu Ci had just rubbed back and moved down, this time Mu Ci's head hit Yu Shi's chest hard.     Mu Ci felt like he was going to have a concussion.     She lay on Yu Shi's body, a little dizzy.

    Yu Shi frowned, and said, "If there's any further disturbance, I'll throw you into the river, and I don't care about it." There

    was a hint of threat.

    Yu Shi got up slowly, then embraced Mu Ci who was leaning against him, pulled her by one arm, and pulled her up, and the two of them stabilized.

    After Mu Ci stood up, she felt a little dizzy, but someone touched her forehead suddenly, Yu Shi rubbed the red spot on her forehead, and said helplessly, "I was almost knocked on the spot by your iron head. Death, I haven't reacted yet, but you, the iron head, reacted first."

    His words rarely carried a hint of lively jokes, as if he felt that this matter was speechless and funny.

    Paired with his black sports suit today, it looks a lot more energetic.

    Looking at his rare appearance, Mu Ci felt that the place where Yu Shi just touched was very hot, and his heart thumped.

    The boy's breath rushed towards her face, and Mu Ci felt the faint fragrance coming from Yu Shi's body, her heart was in a mess, and she hummed inwardly without knowing it.