Mu Ci ignored him and walked forward without looking back. After arriving at the examination room, she only saw an unexpected person.

    The heroine Ding Nianzhen!

    Why is she here? Classes one and one in high school will take the exam in their last exam room.

    Mu Ci thought for a while, and guessed that the heroine had just transferred from another school and did not participate in the monthly exam ranking last month, so she was directly arranged in the last exam room, and it was also the last position.

    Over there, Ding Nianzhen seemed to be talking with a few boys who turned their heads and talked with a smile, with a look of ease.

    Later, he and she seemed to realize something, turned their heads and looked over to meet Mu Ci's gaze, froze for a moment, then smiled as if the two had a good relationship.

    Mu Ci looked at her with a calm expression on his face, and didn't give her a polite response. Mu Ci felt that he might need to be more vigilant and pay special attention to some things.

    "Ding Meimei, do you know Lin Muci from Class 8?"

    The boy who was talking to him in front of him looked at Muci differently, and then said with a complicated expression.

    "That's right, Muci is quite nice." Ding Nianzhen said with a smile.     "Ding Meimei, don't be fooled by her like that. She pretends to be aggressive all day long. It's disgusting to look at. Last time the family had points to raise money. It's awesome

    . Alas, you are still too simple."

She pursed her lips, with a look of disgust on her face, as if she had some deep hatred with Mu Ci.

    Ding Nianzhen smiled noncommittally, neither agreeing nor denying.

    Yu Anjie, who followed behind, walked up to Mu Ci, tested her gaze, and found that it was the girl who played tricks in front of their class last time.

    "Why are you taking the exam in this exam room?"

    Yu Anjie asked with a frown.

    Seeing that his attitude towards Ding Nianzhen was a bit funny, Mu Ci twitched the corners of his mouth and said jokingly, "Don't you boys like this kind of beauties? Why do you have such an attitude? Those who don't know think they owe you How much!"

    "No, it's like that!" Mu Ci glanced at the boy in front of Ding Nianzhen.

    "Sister Mu Ci, how can you compare me with that thing, he doesn't even deserve to be a human being!"

    Yu Anjie snorted, then stopped caring about these messy things, found his seat number and sat there, and started talking to her The person in front prepares a cheat sheet of things.

    Mu Ci: "..."

    This guy can see clearly.

    That's right, the boy in front of Ding Nianzhen is an idiot who really doesn't deserve to be a human being, but he really has a deep hatred with Mu Ci.

    When Mu Ci first came to this world, he was dragged out by Rong Niannian to buy food during a class break, but when he climbed over the wall, he accidentally saw that stupid man standing in front of him. Bullying a little girl.

    Rong Niannian was the first to see it, and immediately got angry and then went up and kicked that boy hard.

    The boy was interrupted by Rong Niannian, and he turned his head in anger and wanted to fight back, but he was indeed held back by Mu Ci, who was at the side, and restrained him, directly restricting his actions.