After she got in the car, she took out her mobile phone from her pocket as usual, tapped it a few times, and felt that it was really boring. She glanced at the big ones and small ones beside her, and suddenly had bad thoughts.

    "Little Yumiao, do you like your brother?"

    The way she teased the three-year-old and her tone made all the older and younger next to her twitch.

    Yu Miao tugged at her small schoolbag, then looked at Mu Ci's appearance, cooperated with her resignedly, and obediently replied, "I don't like it.

    " Brother, this kind of black hearted iceberg is naturally not likable." After

    Mu Ci finished speaking, he even glanced at Yu Shi.

    Hearing the answer he wanted from Yu Miao's mouth, Mu Ci was very satisfied.

    Yu Miao didn't wait for her to say anything, and asked directly, "Then, does sister Mu Ci like my brother very much?"

    "Huh?" The smile on Mu Ci's face froze.

    "My brother has such a bad temper and so many shortcomings, but you can still bear him and want to go to and from school with him every day, then sister Muci must like my brother very much." Yu Miao said firmly.

    "Who told you that I want to go to and from school with him every day, and who else likes him!" Mu Ci retorted righteously.

    "Aunt Lin said that. She said that Sister Mu Ci has been pestering her brother recently. She must have fallen in love with him." Aunt Lin heard what Uncle Zhang said again, but now that Uncle Zhang is here, she is a good boy. Uncle Zhang cannot be sold.

    Mu Ci choked for a moment, and when she subconsciously looked at Yu beside her, she saw a rare smile on the corner of the other's mouth, and the string in her head instantly fell apart.

    "Hu... nonsense! How could I possibly like your brother?! I will never like him for the rest of my life!" After finishing these few words, Mu Ci realized what he seemed to be saying belatedly. A little too much.

    She remembered that once in the original owner's message, Lin Muci also said the same thing to Yu Shi. That time, the words were actually meant to be ironic, and it was when Yu Shi had just lost his parents.

    After she finished speaking, her face suddenly became gloomy when she saw Yu, and she realized what she said, and planned to add an explanation, but due to her personality, she couldn't explain it at all.

    The lips opened and closed, and finally the other party turned his head and looked out the window.

    What happened in the car came to an end for a while, and after Mu Ci got out of the car to help Yu Miao buy a doll and put it in Yu Miao's hands, Yu Shi'an sent her to the elementary school with peace of mind.

    Back in the car, the car was surprisingly quiet and awkward at the same time.

    All the way silent, Xiao Zhang sent the two to the school gate and immediately drove back to Lin's house.

    As if knowing that he seemed to be wrong this time, Mu Ci followed Yu Shi's pace, and followed suit.

    Finally, when they were about to reach another road and the two parted ways, Mu Ci finally whispered something.

    "I'm sorry..." The

    voice was like a mosquito, if it wasn't for the movement of her lips, it could hardly be heard.

    Yu Shi didn't say a word, and continued to walk forward.

    But Mu Ci knew that he must have heard it, but this guy just didn't want to talk to her.

    Mu Ci raised his voice and repeated it again.

    The other party still pretended not to hear, and kept walking forward.

    At this point, Mu Ci was also angry. Isn't it just an unintentional mistake? As for being so angry? The kind who still engage in cold war and completely ignore people, boy, it is really unreasonable to make trouble.

    When Mu Ci thought of this, she felt that it was nothing. She stopped, looked at Yu Shi's back, cleared her throat, and shouted very clearly, "I said! Yes! No! Get up! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Yu Shi! I'm sorry for you!"

    It was clearly an apology, but it was said from Mu Ci's words, and the tone was a hooligan, a kind of cheating, ruffian and careless.

    At this moment, it was the time when class was about to start, and the corridor was full of people, who were rushing to their own class in a panic, but after hearing Mu Ci's unabashed yelling, , Most of them looked at the two of them one after another, with surprise on their faces.

    Lin Muci, the bad boy from Class 18, and Yu Shi, the bully and schoolboy from Class 11.

    ? ? ?

    So these two people really... have some ulterior relationship?

    Some of the girls who were walking with their classmates even started discussing in whispers. After all, the two of them have special identities. It's really... a pity that such a handsome school girl, a flower, was given over by such a rookie as Lin Muci.

    The movement behind him was not small.

    Yu Shi's footsteps paused and seemed to stop for a few seconds, and then he pretended to be nonchalant and continued walking towards the class.

    He still looks calm and self-sufficient, but if you observe carefully, you will find that Yu Shi's back is somewhat flustered and helpless.

    Mu Ci looked at him like that and chuckled lightly.

    Hehe, demo!

    The author has something to say: Who is afraid of whom!