"I have no problem correcting the wrong question, but can I not record it in the wrong question book?" She really heard the wrong question book It's just annoying.

    "No." Yu Shi was cold and heartless.

    It's not that you have to memorize the question book wrongly, if you can thoroughly figure out your weak points, and thoroughly grasp the error-prone knowledge in your mind, you don't have to make a wrong question book, but, he knows what Mu Ci looks like, so , It is better to memorize the question book obediently.

    Mu Ci was choked for a moment, but he didn't say anything. He took his own paper and began to revise it, then misremembered the questions. Some individuals who really didn't understand would ask Yu Shi.

    As I was writing, it was already eleven o'clock in the evening.

    Time to rest too.

    Seeing that she had almost finished writing, Yu Shi stood up straight away and said, "I'm here for the time being for today's stuff, it's too late now, go to bed early."

    The tone was very businesslike.

    Although Mu Ci was tortured unilaterally all night, she also knew that the other party had helped her a lot after all. She looked at Yu Shi and said, "Thank you tonight." It

    was rare for her to express her gratitude softly and patiently , which surprised Yu Shi.

    But the other party didn't wait for him to think about anything, and then said again: "From now on, if there is any fight that needs me, just ask, I will give you ten!" After

    saying that, it seemed that the other party would not believe it As if , he added another sentence: "Really!"

    Yu Shi: "...No, thank you."

    After finishing speaking, he turned around and left without looking back at all.

    Mu Ci glanced at his indifferent back, let out another breath, rubbed his sore and sore neck, then got up and went to wash and sleep.

    After eating the next day, Yu Shi didn't leave directly as usual.

    With a schoolbag on his back, he stood tall and thin outside the door, leaning against the wall, as if waiting for someone.

    When Mu Ci came out, he saw him at a glance.

    ? ? ?

    So good!

    Uncle Zhang on the other side had already driven over, "Miss, Master Yu, let's go when we're ready!"

    Yu Shi got into the car first.

    When Mu Ci got into the car, he found that there was actually another person in the car.

    Yu Miao kid!

    "Yu Miao? Why are you here?" Mu Ci exclaimed.

    Yu Miao sat obediently on it, and Yu Shi at the side replied directly for her: "Aunt Lin asked us to send Yu Miao to school first, she has something to do recently, but she was worried about her going alone, so she asked us to drop her off on the way. "

    Mu Ci listened to his answer.

    So if this is not the case, if she follows him again today, will she have to catch the bus again? hehe.

    You are really good to your sister.

    The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched, but he didn't say anything.