After that little move just now, like an emotional switch, the emotions that were deliberately suppressed and blocked suddenly surged, which caught people off guard.

    Mu Ci patted Kai Yushi's hand.

    Don't think about it any more, this is wrong, whether it's Ji Li in the past, or Yu Shi in front of you, even if they are the same person, as a tasker, she shouldn't have any other feelings for him.

    Mu Ci suppressed the strong emotion that suddenly came up, took a deep breath, and when she looked over again, she had turned back into the heartless tasker number 054 again.

    As for whether this is the strange feeling that came up and what is going on, after dealing with the person in front of her, she will find time to have a good chat with the system.

    "I can tell you in advance, if you touch me again, I won't be sympathetic again, come in!"

    Mu Ci turned sideways, arms crossed. Yi Shi gave way to Yu Shi and signaled him to walk in.

    The little episode just now seemed to be just a fake scene, and it never happened.

    If it weren't for the dull pain that was still surging up in his heart, Yu Shi would almost have thought that it was just his illusion.

    When he entered the room, Yu Shi didn't look around, but because the style of the room was too different from the last time he came, he couldn't catch his breath for a while.

    Doesn't she like fans? Why did she change almost everything this time? It's still the cold and indifferent style, not that it's not good-looking.

    The blue color and the decoration style of the whole house have no similarity with the owner of this house.

    Seeing Yu seemed to be surprised, Mu Ci took a few steps to the desk, took out his brand new math book that was as white as paper, and said casually.

    "Oh, I asked my aunt to tidy up this room for me yesterday. Does it feel very similar to you? After all, you have to come here to teach me to learn, so you have to feel at home, don't I Very interesting!" The

    corner of Yu Shi's mouth twitched: "..."

    Hehe, thank you so much.

    Yu Shi sat down, picked up the book that Mu Ci put on the table, flipped through it casually, his eyebrows twitched, it was as expected. At first, he thought that seeing her study so hard that day, she probably had some foundations, but this book, which was whiter than her face, instantly made Yu Shi suddenly feel that she might be under a lot of pressure in the future.

    "By the way, I've given you this book. Don't ask me where I got it, because I don't know. Also, don't thank me. I'll take care of it as much as I can in the future. Thank you."

    Mu Ci took out from his schoolbag the teaching material for the king's version of the five-year mid-year exam and three-year simulation that had been stuffed in it before, and threw it to Yu Shi casually.

    Her call directly blocked Yu Shi's mouth when he was about to say something.

    "..."

    Yu Shi took the book, opened it, flipped through it casually, and found that the content inside was really good. It even summarized the knowledge points and integrated all the test points of high school. In addition to the traditional college entrance examination questions, The simulation questions are not inferior at all.

    A complex look flashed in Yu Shi's eyes. He had never seen this teaching aid on the market.

    "Let's get started, but first I need to understand your actual situation." After Yu Shi finished speaking, he paused, and then continued to ask, "Which subject are you best at now?"