"The female lead has been waiting here for a long time, and she is looking forward to having a conversation with the male lead." The voice of the system suddenly came to mind.

    It is more clear than Mu Ci about what happened in this world and the content of the plot.

    "Then should I avoid it for a while? I remember that these two should be old classmates." Mu Ci said hesitantly.

    "Don't evade, you forgot? You're a female supporting role, and you need to do something!" As soon as the system finished speaking, a prompt to trigger a mission appeared in Mu Ci's mind.

    [Task trigger: Sneering at the heroine, and secretly provoking the relationship between the two, failure will be punished randomly. ]

    "Why did you directly fail and be punished randomly?" Mu Ci said.

    "Maybe it's poor." The system said solemnly.

    Because some tasks are additional, there are no rewards, and of course these cannot be told to you.

    "..." Mu Ci was speechless.

    Before Yu Shi could speak, Mu Ci walked out directly from behind him, then raised his small face slightly, and said unruly and somewhat casually: "Where did you come from? Could it be another person who likes Yu Shi?" Someone from the time!"

    Without waiting for Ding Nianzhen to speak, Mu Ci immediately said, "But you don't have to think too much, this guy is already impossible to be with you."

    After that, he directly pulled Yu Shi's hand, and walked to the school gate.

    When he reached the school gate, he let go of it, as if throwing it away after using it.

    Yu Shi's face darkened, but it was not obvious.

    "What did you want to do when you said those words just now?" Yu Shi asked.

    "It's nothing, it's just revenge." After that, Mu Ci walked towards his class without looking back.

    Yu Shi stopped there with an inexplicable look in his eyes.

    But Ding Nianzhen, who was completely ignored by others, had a dark complexion. Her smile faded instantly, and the next moment it turned into a faint trace of jealousy. Then she turned around and looked at the two people who had left. An inexplicable light flashed.

    Yu Shi is her old classmate and her new tablemate. It can be seen what kind of fate between the two of them is. She doesn't believe that Yu Shi will fall in love with someone who looks bad at studying and behaves rudely. Disrespectful girl, so she will do her best to get Yu Shi to focus on her again.

    Now she is his deskmate, the relationship between them is definitely not as simple as just classmates.

    She won't just give up like she did a few years ago.

    That's right, about two or three years ago, after an accident happened at Yu Shi's family, Ding Nianzhen once wanted to visit him, but her parents seemed to know what she was thinking. Ding's father and Ding's mother always considered issues with the supremacy of interests , after knowing that the Yu family was heavily in debt, Ding Nianzhen was immediately cut off from contacting Yu Shi. Although Ding Nianzhen was not reconciled, under the strong brainwashing of Ding's father and Ding's mother, she temporarily let go of her obsession with Yu Shi.

    But after returning from this transfer, when he stood on the podium and saw that person again, he found that the other person was much more handsome, and his aura was even more astonishing. Ding Nianzhen instantly fell into another trap.

    It just so happened that the head teacher transferred the two of them to be at the same table.

    In fact, for Yu Shi, Ding Nianzhen was really just a classmate, a junior high school classmate a few years ago. Even if Ding Nianzhen hadn't mentioned it, he wouldn't have thought of such a person at all.

    It's just that Yu Shi didn't like to see her, not only because the other party seemed to pop up all of a sudden, but also because when he saw her, he thought of himself a few years ago, and the kind of love he experienced at that time. pain.

    That's why Muci pulled him away inexplicably just now, and he didn't refuse.

    When school was over at noon, Mu Ci took the bento prepared by Mother Lin and went to Yu Shi's class, followed by a little follower, Rong Niannian.

    "Sister Mu Ci, why have you been hanging out with that kid Yu Shi recently? Although he is a school girl, haven't you always looked down on him!" Rong Niannian asked with a puzzled expression.

    There seems to be no necessary connection between the two.

    The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched, and then he said, "I asked him to help me with my homework recently."

    "What?!! Sister Mu Ci, you've lost your mind!" Rong Niannian looked surprised and opened his mouth wide , can swallow a few eggs.

    Mu Ci ignored her, turned to the front and arrived at Yu Shi's class.

    "Student, help me call Yu Shi from your class, thank you." There happened to be someone outside in Class 1 and 1 of senior high school, so Mu Ci stopped a boy.

    The boy was originally impatient, but the moment he turned his head and saw Mu Ci, he immediately froze, and then ran to the class, howling loudly.

    "Yu Shi, Lin Muci from Class 8 is looking for you!" As soon as

    he said this, there was a lot of trouble in Class 1 and 1 of Senior One. Because it was noon, many of them were planning to go to the cafeteria to eat, but they heard After saying this, they all stopped and looked at Yu Shi who didn't respond in the slightest.

    On the other hand, Ding Nianzhen who was beside him reacted a little bit, she subconsciously looked out the window, but the others didn't notice.

    Yu Shi responded, then got up and walked out.

    When he got outside the door of the classroom, he saw Mu Ci leaning against the wall next to him with a lunch box, talking to a girl beside him. He knew this girl, had met her several times before, and always liked to follow Lin Mu Ci Behind him, it seemed like he wanted to be with her all the time.

    Yu Shi frowned and walked over.

    "What can I do for you?"

    Mu Ci heard the voice, came back to his senses, handed over the lunch box directly, and said, "Your lunch."

    The author has something to say: Thanks at 2020-09-05 21:49 :58~2020-09-06 21:33:35 During the period, I voted for the overlord ticket or the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast mines: 1 sleepy pear;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution Angel: 29 bottles of sleepy pears;

    thank you, Lili, learn and work hard, haha, I will continue to work hard! ^_^