In fact, he had long expected that those people were likely to trouble him, so he caught those people in advance, and they dared not do anything to him easily.

    It's just that he didn't expect that Lin Muci, who always hated him, would suddenly appear to save him.

    As soon as Yu Shi finished speaking, Mu Ci heard the notification sound of the task announcement in his mind.

    Ding Dong——

    [Mission announcement: By threatening the hero Yu Shi and asking him to help with his homework, help him avoid the harassment from the gangsters. If the task is successful, a set of "On the Self-Cultivation of Becoming a Scholar" cheat book will be rewarded, and if it fails, it will be punished randomly. ]

    Mu Ci: ...

    Can you give me a reward, thank you.

    "No." The system said suddenly.

    "Why haven't you left yet? I've already completed two or three side quests." Mu Ci was surprised by the appearance of the system and asked.

    "I forgot to tell you last time, I don't need to go back this time. I don't think I need to go back in the next few worlds. I will concentrate on helping you complete the task here." The adult deliberately handed over the work on the other side to I used other systems to do it, and I even gave it a salary increase. The main reason is that there is only one purpose, which is to do a good job of assisting.

    After all, in this world now, that adult's self-awareness is temporarily sealed, and this guy 054 is not enlightened, so at this time, he needs to be pushed.

    If this world has not been settled, it is estimated that in the next few worlds, it will have to work part-time as a matchmaker.

    A generation of majestic systems has been reduced to the point of being a matchmaker. Although it is a bit miserable and it is not good to say it, but fortunately the salary is ridiculously high, and that adult is really generous.

    Thinking about it, the system became a lot kinder to Yu Shi, who didn't know anything at the moment.

    "054, come on, get along well with the male lead." The system, which has never had any feelings, rarely encouraged it.

    Mu Ci was surprised for a moment when he heard this. The system realized that he seemed to have been dazzled by the temptation of salary increase just now, and was careless for a while. It quickly explained, "Only in this way can you Help the male protagonist overcome the shadow obstacles in his heart."

    After that, he added: "Don't worry about me, I will not leave you in this world. So you can take your time."

    Mu Ci: "..." Ha ha, not at all.

    The conversation with the system is actually just a matter of breathing, Mu Ci thought about it, and blurted out.

    "You quit your job in the afternoon. After quitting, come and help me with my homework. I want to study hard and rush to the key class in the second year of high school."

    Yu Shi waited for a while, but was confused by the other party's words.

    Make up lessons? Go to the key class? Lin Muci?

    He didn't believe it when it wasn't strange, but it was because Lin Muci had too many criminal records, he couldn't believe it.

    As for resigning, Yu Shi thought of this, and his face darkened. In fact, after getting along with Mu Ci slowly, he has almost returned to his previous state, and a little sullen color was added to his careless eyes.

    "I came here tonight, just to apologize to you for what happened today, not to joke with you. If you are free, you can go to your friends as much as you want. There is no need for me to entertain you here."

    Today's apology has already been made, and the matter is almost explained clearly. As for the next thing, Yu Shi does not intend to continue talking nonsense with Mu Ci here with her.

    After all, he planned to get up and leave.

    "Then what if I tell my mom that you were blocked by gangsters in the alley today! Don't you care?"

    Mu Ci's words faintly sounded behind Yu Shi, and the voice was a little clear and pleasant, But at this moment, there was a bright threat inside, which made Yu Shi stop immediately.

    He frowned, walked up to Mu Ci, condescended, and said coldly with a hint of oppression: "Lin Muci, what on earth are you trying to do? I've tried my best to avoid you. Auntie, I don't even think about what to do to the Lin family, as soon as I graduate, I will immediately leave your house with Yu Miao, so what else do you want?"

    Mu Ci didn't expect him to say that, and suddenly he felt a little overwhelmed, especially when he saw those deep eyes, which seemed to contain a trace of grievance and helplessness that he hadn't even noticed, and he felt a sense of frustration at this moment. At this moment, the powerless and weak self produces a deep sense of unwillingness.

    She was only threatening him according to the task, but when she saw this man's expression at the moment, she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her heart, with a slightly sour meaning, feeling bored.

    However, she didn't intend to let her sudden surge of mood affect her judgment and actions.

    She was still curled up on the sofa with no posture, her face was loose and determined.

    "I really didn't think about it so much, can you stop talking about the Lin family, what's going on with you, what's the matter with you, you have to score so clearly, we've been together for so long, we've been a family for a long time, as for that! Let's talk , it is certain that I will not be able to study?"

    Yu Shi was feeling sullen and full of anger, but when he heard such a sentence suddenly, all the wild thoughts in his mind were suddenly drowned out. Together with the anger.

    He frowned and stared at Mu Ci.

    Yu Shi was sure that the words that suddenly came out of his mind were from Mu Ci, and he was also very sure that she didn't speak just now.