Yu Miao was like a little girl . Same as adults.

    Yu Shi was a little speechless, as he looked at Yu Miao.

    Yu Miao, I don't need you to teach me, I will say sorry to your brother.

    But right now, Yu Shi planned to go home first, it was getting late, and it was completely dark. Holding one in each hand, he walked to the parking lot, opened the car door, and stuffed the two of them in.

    Finally he sat down.

    Xiao Zhang felt relieved when he saw the three people sitting there neatly behind him through the rearview mirror. Due to poor vision at night, he couldn't see Mu Ci's red eyes clearly.

    Before driving, Yu Shi said, "Uncle Zhang, get me a pack of wet wipes."

    The car was full of things. Although Uncle Zhang was surprised, he didn't ask any more questions. He took out a pack of unopened wet wipes from the storage box on the side of the car and handed it over. After saying a word, he started the car.

    Along the way, it seemed that except for Xiao Zhang who was in a good mood, the three people in the back row almost had their own thoughts.

    Yu Miao sat in the middle, obediently, motionless, Mu Ci leaned against the window, watching the night flashing past outside the car, and kept thinking about the scene where he suddenly lost control of his emotions in the store, very confused .

    Why did he suddenly lose control of his emotions? It was still in such a shameful way.

    When you go back, you must ask the system carefully what is going on.

    Yu Shi opened the unopened package of wet wipes, then raised his hand and put it in front of Mu Ci, with a somewhat unnatural tone, he said a word: "Wipe."

    Mu Ci retracted his thoughts of flying farther and farther away, and then quietly Looking at the wet wipes in front of her carefully, she only opened a small opening, and she can take out one with just one swipe, which is a little thoughtful move.

    But Mu Ci didn't want to pay attention to Yu Shi, he still hasn't apologized until now.

    But the sticky feeling on his face was really uncomfortable, Mu Ci thought about it, and after all he snatched the wet wipe, snorted coldly, and then wiped it as if no one was there, it looked very delicate.

    Although Mu Ci's attitude was not very friendly and he seemed still angry, but when she saw her take the wet wipe, Yu Shi was relieved.

    The car was smooth all the way.

    Little Yu Miao sat between the two of them, looking at the people on both sides, feeling a little helpless.

    Yu Shi and Mu Ci were on one side, leaning against the window, leaning on one hand, watching the scenery outside the window.

    Big kids are really awkward.

    These words come from Yu Miao, a child whose hearts were bribed after just eating a hamburger.

    When the three of them got home, Mother Lin and Father Lin were already waiting for them to eat at the dinner table.

    Originally, Mother Lin was worried about Mu Ci taking Yu Miao out, but after the three of them came back, although the atmosphere didn't look very good, it was inexplicably harmonious and warm?

    Therefore, Mother Lin planned to create more opportunities for the three of them to interact together in the future. After all, only when brothers and sisters get along well can the relationship be strengthened.

    after dinner.

    Mu Ci asked the system in the room.

    "What happened just now that you lost control of your emotions?" The

    system replied: "Actually, I don't know why you suddenly lost control of your emotions and cried. It is probably because you have empathized with the original owner for a while, or something else The reason. It's okay, don't think too much about it."

    Mu Ci felt that it was hiding something from her.

    "After this world is over, can I apply for another system?"

    "No." The system is ruthless.

    That's right, Mu Ci's guess was right, the system did hide something from her, and it was a big deal.

    Before it came to this world, it received a message from above, which was a private mission specially sent to it by that adult. The task shows that the emotional memory numbered 054 must be unlocked from its emotional library, and it must be transmitted bit by bit without its noticing.

    The system stared at the task and felt that this adult really couldn't sit still.

    That's right, no matter how many worlds you go through, if you block the emotional memory at the end, no matter how deeply you remember your feelings, they will disappear completely, let alone the heartless person 054.

    Knowing it is one thing, being able to say it is another. As 054's partner, although it is a bit immoral to hide it from 054 every time, but after all, it works under that adult, so the system thought about it , accepted with peace of mind.

    Mu Ci was a little annoyed when he didn't get the answer he wanted.

    The sudden and inexplicable emotion really made her uncomfortable.

    And just as she was thinking about it irritably, the bell in her room rang.

    Three very regular knocks, neither light nor heavy, neither fast nor slow, the knock on the door with this attitude reminded Mu Ci of Yu Shi.

    The author has something to say: The male protagonist has already made trouble secretly.