The school grass next door lives in my house

Start from the beginning

    Rong Niannian was sweating slightly on his forehead, and he was a little out of breath when he spoke just now, probably because he just came back from running outside.

    She probably just complained secretly just now, and didn't think that Mu Ci would answer, so she then whispered: "Sister Mu Ci, we met that kid on the road, and I have arranged for someone to block him, just wait You went."

    That kid? Rong Niannian appeared suddenly, the information hadn't been digested yet, and Mu Ci didn't react for a while.

    "Who are you talking about?" Mu Ci asked.

    "Yu Shi! Who else could it be? Didn't he contradict you last time? None of us were convinced. It happened that we ran into each other outside this time, so we quickly asked someone to block you. We're just waiting for you." Rong Niannian secretly took a few tissues from Muci's desk to wipe off his sweat.

    Yushi? When is the male protagonist?

    Mu Ci didn't expect to run into this, but it was vaguely mentioned in the message that Yu Shi is a top student, and he is still in a key class. He is not in the classroom during class time during the day, so why did he go outside? People are blocked.

    This... what's the matter.

    Ding Dong——

    [Task trigger: Taunt the male lead, and hit him on the head with his own body. A copy of King’s Edition will be rewarded for success in the task, and a three-year simulation of the five-year college entrance examination, and random punishment for failure. ]

    Mu Ci: "..."

    What kind of reward is this!

    Before he had time to think about it, Rong Niannian saw that Mu Ci was still in a daze, got up slightly and glanced at the old math bald who had turned his back to write on the blackboard, took her hand and ran outside.

    "Sister Mu Ci, let's go, those few are still waiting there!"

    It was class time now, and there were not many people in the playground in the corridor. Rong Niannian dragged Mu Ci to the side of a small wall, then jumped over it with ease, and outside the wall, shouted in a low voice: " Sister Mu Ci, come here!"

    Mu Ci was stunned by her proficiency.

    Although the wall isn't high, it's not low either. Rong Niannian's jumping ability just now is definitely not a joke, and...it's pretty good.

    Rong Niannian waited outside the wall for a long time without waiting for anyone, she jumped again, onto the top of the wall, grabbed the other side, then stretched out a hand, and said, "Sister Mu Ci, are you here today?" My aunt is dead , I don’t feel well, why have I been out of my mind all day, come on, I’ll pull you!"

    Mu Ci grabbed the wall and handed it over, and the two successfully jumped out of the wall.

    When Mu Ci followed Rong Niannian to the place she said blocked the male lead, he found a few girls waiting outside the alley, standing against a wall on one side, and a boy was holding the wall and looking at the other corner The situation in the alley.

    One of the girls had sharp eyes, and she saw Mu Ci and Rong Niannian approaching from afar, and said, "Sister Mu Ci is here!"

    After she finished speaking, several girls and the boy who was visiting all rushed over .

    Seeing this situation every year, Rong felt something was wrong.

    She walked over and asked, "Why are you all here? Didn't you tell you to block that kid first? After finally squatting down, if we run away, we can't do anything when we get to school."