Mu Ci jumped up in shock.

    [System: Calm down! You have not completed your task now, you cannot leave this world for the time being. 】

    As soon as it said this, Mu Ci was immediately discouraged.

    [Mu Ci: In this situation, how do you plan to deal with it now? ]

    [The system paused for a moment: One of the main missions failed, there is no such thing as random punishment, the mission will be upgraded. 】

    As soon as the system finished speaking, Mu Ci heard the voice of mission announcement in his head.

    Ding Dong——

    [Mission release: Due to mission failure, the current mission is upgraded: Help the hero Wen Xiuqi successfully return to Cangxia Kingdom. The male protagonist Wen Xiuqi becomes the emperor of the Cangxia Kingdom, even if the mission is successful, he can leave the world. Please work hard to complete the mission! ]

    After hearing this task, Mu Ci hated the bad second prince Yun Nan in his heart.

    It is estimated that the time machine with side effects will be used again at that time.

    God bother!

    [System: Time machine, you deserve it! ]

    [Mu Ci: Shut up, please don't talk, thank you. 】

    However, Wen Xiuqi's appearance today flashed across Mu Ci's mind, and he suddenly felt that he needed to go to the Yongning Hou Mansion right now. Although it was very late at the moment, that guy might still be there wait for her.

    Throwing on a coat casually, Mu Ci exercised his lightness kung fu and headed towards the other courtyard where Wen Xiuqi was.

    After jumping off the eaves, as soon as he landed and hadn't stood still, he heard a faint voice next to his ear.

    "Princess, you're finally here."

    "..."

    Mu Ci raised his head and found Wen Xiuqi standing in the most conspicuous place in the other courtyard, and it seemed that he had been standing there for a long time.

    She suddenly had a strange feeling in her heart, quite uncomfortable, as if a stone had been pressed in her heart, but it was quickly ignored by Mu Ci.

    She walked over naturally, and said, "Well, I want to discuss something with you."

    That night, the two of them talked with candles all night, and finally decided on their future whereabouts.

    Judging from the current situation, Wen Xiuqi is very likely to be the royal family of Cangxia Kingdom, and since the second prince wants to use Wen Xiuqi to deal with other people, then he will definitely think of a way to use Wen Xiuqi in the name of Cangxia Kingdom. Qi took it back.

    At that time, even if Wen Xiuqi didn't want to, he had to go back.

    However, all of this needs to be decided after asking Yongning Hou in detail tomorrow. After all, he still knows a little about what happened back then, and the jade pendant should be with him.

    Mu Ci sorted out all this and frowned.

    Wen Xiuqi looked at her. Under the candlelight, her usually bright and beautiful face looked extremely soft at this moment, her eyelashes trembled slightly, and the night was a bit chilly, and the tip of her nose was slightly red.

    In his eyes, there is a kind of tender pity at this moment.

    Suddenly, he asked subconsciously: "Princess, will you still wait for me?"

    Wen Xiuqi's words made Mu Ci a little confused. What did these words mean...? Was it to make her wait to see him become the emperor of Cangxia Kingdom with her own eyes?

    As expected of the hero! Very ambitious!

    It's too good! In this way, it is estimated that it will not be far before she completes her mission and leaves this world.

    Mu Ci secretly thought.

    Then, he fixed his eyes on Wen Xiuqi, and replied solemnly: "Wen Xiuqi, listen, you must believe in yourself! Believe that you can succeed, no matter what time, I will wait for you! "

    Witness the day you become the emperor, and she is about to leave.

    Wen Xiuqi looked at her eyes, which were dark, and the dancing candlelight was reflected in them at the moment, her eyes were firm, it was a very serious promise, more serious than ever before.

    Wen Xiuqi was stunned for a moment, and then smiled. He smiled happily, as if he had gotten a lifetime treasure, full of affection, and like a child who got candy, his brows and eyes were full of innocence.

    He said: "Okay, you wait for me." When

    he is strong enough, when he is strong enough to control his own destiny, and will not let anyone stop him from marrying her, he will greet her with the grandest guard of honor as his eternal love. The only one together.

    Wen Xiuqi left.

    His identity is the fifth prince of Cangxia Kingdom, and Cangxia Kingdom requested to take their Fifth Highness back.

    Wen Xiuqi left with the second prince of Cangxia Kingdom and the envoy. He left the place where he had lived for more than ten years. Even though he was very reluctant to give up, he had to give up everything because the imperial power was playing tricks on others.

    Before he left, Mu Ci didn't say anything, but secretly sent many secret guards to accompany him secretly. The princes of Cangxia Kingdom must have received the news about Wen Xiuqi's matter, and they must all be on the way Laying in ambush, waiting for an opportunity to assassinate.

    Mu Ci needs to ensure that he can return to Cangxia Kingdom safely.

    When Wen Xiuqi arrives in Cangxia Kingdom, it will probably be another tough battle.

    Although he himself took away a lot of his own people, he was not born and raised in the Cangxia Kingdom. As a new fifth prince who has no power or power, it will definitely not be too easy.

    But Mu Ci believes that with Wen Xiuqi's strength, he will definitely reach the highest position step by step.

    The author has something to say: A few years later, this world is about to end! The next world campus world is even more exciting~