This grand princess wedding seems to have become a farce.

    The guests were in a hurry, rushing to each other, and scattered. After all, the emperor suddenly fell ill, and no one would be in the mood to continue attending the wedding.

    In the lobby, only Wen Xiuqi was left.

    Dressed in red, he is handsome and impeccable, but his head is slightly bowed, his figure is lonely, and he doesn't know what he is thinking.

    In fact, he knew the current situation just now, and he even knew the result of this big wedding better than anyone else. He was just not reconciled, and didn't want to believe that what he had been praying for all this time would end up like this in the end.

    He thought of the ruthless eyes of that woman just now, and the throbbing pain in his heart even surpassed the level of the cold poison attack before, and they were pulled together, after she ruthlessly let go of his hand.

    The second prince Yu Nan who was not far away took a look and sneered coldly, his eyes full of disdain without hiding it.

    His imperial brother who appeared out of nowhere seemed as cowardly as he had imagined, the princess was just a woman, and when he returned to Cangxia Kingdom, he would be worthless, heh, this imperial brother would not be able to become a great weapon.

    Seeing this, the envoy at the side frowned, and said in disapproval, "Second Highness, I'm afraid this is inappropriate."

    "Lord Lin, don't worry about it so much, Your Highness has my own arrangements, you don't need to worry too much about it." Hearing

    this, Lin Lai envoy turned his attention to Wen Xiuqi again, he naturally guessed what the second prince wanted to do, but the second prince probably underestimated the ability and means of this prince Wen.

    Although taking this Prince Wen back to the royal family of the Cangxia Kingdom can be used appropriately, and can even block the undercurrent of calculations, but...

    he just saw clearly that the wedding was interrupted here. At that time, the cruelty and arrogance that that Prince Wen inadvertently revealed was shocking.

    I'm afraid that the gentleness of Wen Shizi, which is rumored by everyone in the world, is probably just a disguise.

    When the time comes, the second prince just don't capsize the boat.

    When Mu Ci finally came back from the palace, she found that it was already dark, and the emperor specially sent people and a carriage to take her directly back to the Princess Mansion.

    Mu Ci originally planned to go to Wen Xiuqi's side to check the situation, seeing this, he had no choice but to go back first.

    When she returned to the mansion, she heard people say that Bai Qingchen left, took nothing away, left nothing behind, flying across her land like an invisible wind.

    Mu Ci didn't think much, and let him go.

    It seems that the task entrusted by the emperor to Bai Qingchen has been completed, he must have wandered in the rivers and lakes, and traveled all over the place with his medical skills.

    That man is one who never stops.

    After dealing with some matters left over from the unfinished wedding, Mu Ci finally lay down on the bed and planned to rest for a while.

    It's just that before I rested for a while, I felt something.

    [System: 054, I'm back. 】