She thought about it and clicked it.

    As soon as she opened it, a cloud of misty fog appeared directly in front of her eyes, and then she entered it little by little, entering the scene that suddenly appeared in the form of a white cloud of fog.

    The yellow sand was all over the place, the black clouds were overwhelming, and a thick bloody smell came. Although Mu Ci was in the form of fog, he still seemed to be able to clearly feel the bloodthirsty smell and the faint murderous smell coming from the surroundings.

    This is on the battlefield?

    Mu Ci floated into the sky and looked up. The army was pressing down on the city, and it was divided into two sides, and each of them held a flag in the front. "The red flag of the word.

    It turned out to be the battle between Qingxia Kingdom and Cangxia Kingdom.

    Mu Ci thought for a while, she remembered that the original owner once had the biggest war between the two countries in his memory, probably more than ten years ago, so, is the fragment shown this time a fragment of Wen Xiuqi's childhood?

    Just as he was thinking, a woman slowly came out of the gray area in front of her, holding a little boy's hand. The woman staggered, her face was full of death, and her eyes were empty.     Mu Ci put his eyes on that little boy, he looks good, but he is too thin, he seems malnourished, but from the unopened facial features, he can vaguely see his grown-up demeanor, this little boy The boy should be Wen Xiuqi when he was a child.     It's just that they came from Cangxia Kingdom, but at this moment they have already arrived at the territory of Qingxia Kingdom.     If it wasn't for the dubious identities of the two and the fact that they came from a small path, they probably would have been killed by the people of Qingxia Kingdom.     Soon, a group of people came, and the man at the head rode a steed and came in front of the woman. He frowned, as if he was looking for the origin and purpose of the two of them.     Since this man was right next to Mu Ci, she could see clearly that this man was the Marquis of Yongning when he was young, and Qiu Mu Ci had relevant fragments of this man in his memory.     On the other side, after the Marquis of Yongning came, the woman didn't say anything. She took out a jade pendant from her bosom, spread out the little boy's hand, and placed it in his palm.     Such a large piece of jade pendant could not even be grasped by such a small hand.     The woman didn't care about this, after handing the jade pendant to the little boy's hand, she let go of the little boy's hand, and then walked to the other side step by step. There was no road there, only a bottomless cliff.     Seeing this, the soldiers of Qingxia Kingdom did not dare to act rashly, but they could only watch helplessly as the woman jumped into the cliff step by step.     The little boy ran over there crying and shouting, but he stopped the man beside him to prevent him from running over.     The yellow sand is blown up by the wind, fascinating people's eyes.     The surrounding air seemed to be filled with the smell of gunpowder.     The little boy cried very hard, as if the sky had fallen. Big tears fell from his eyes. His eyes were red and looked extremely pitiful. look.

    Mu Ci looked at Wen Xiuqi when he was a child, and suddenly felt a pain in his heart. She floated over to rub his hair, but the moment she covered it up, she passed through directly, and when she looked over again, she saw Everything disappeared, and Mu Ci returned to her room again.

    The memory fragments that were once placed in the props bar have disappeared at this moment.

    Although it is not clear why the Marquis of Yongning adopted Wen Xiuqi, judging from Wen Xiuqi's reaction, he doesn't seem to have the slightest memory of his childhood memories.