His eyes are full of Mu Ci's figure at the moment.

    Mu Ci was stunned for a moment, then he belatedly took out something from his bosom and handed it over.

    "Send it to you!" The

    two stupid cloth tigers, perhaps because of the excellent craftsmanship of the embroiderer, the delicate expressions of the cloth tigers are so vivid that they seem to come alive. The two little ones leaned against each other, cuddling each other.

    Wen Xiuqi stared blankly at these two stupid cloth tigers who were obviously children playing, his face flashed with astonishment.

    "This... is for me?" The tone was uncertain.

    "That's right! Otherwise, who do you think I gave it to! Xiao Shizi's gift has already been delivered! This is specially bought for you!" Mu Ci explained.

    Just now when she was in Yongninghou's Mansion, she saw that Wen Xiuqi was picking up the cloth tiger, he paused for a moment, stroked his finger lightly, and there was something strange in his eyes.

    Everyone knows that Mrs. Yongninghou's attitude towards Wen Xiuqi is not particularly good. Even outsiders can tell at a glance that Mrs. Yongninghou is strict with Wen Xiuqi.

    Everyone thought that it was the reason why Mrs. Yongninghou had strict requirements on Wen Xiuqi. Only Mu Ci and Yongninghou knew that Wen Xiuqi was not the real blood of Yongninghou. For Mrs. Yongning Hou, who was not born by herself, Wen Xiuqi's existence was a thorn in her heart.

    If it was just neglected before, now Mrs. Yongninghou, who has her own blood, may not have a good attitude towards Wen Xiuqi.

    The point is that Wen Xiuqi himself doesn't know it yet, he just faintly notices that his mother's attitude towards him is different from that of other people's mothers. He could only be in awe and flinch.

    "Thank you."

    Wen Xiuqi carefully put away the two cloth tigers, then looked at Mu Ci, and thanked him very seriously.

    [The task of comforting the male protagonist is completed, and the reward has been successfully distributed to the tasker's inventory, please pay attention to check it, thank you. ]

    When Mu Ci came back, he ran into Bai Qingchen who was wandering around for some reason. He gave her a strange look, and then walked away holding a fan.

    It made her really baffled.

    After waiting for a few days, Mu Ci went to Bai Qingchen to discuss the matter about Wen Xiuqi's cold poison, and took her trump card along the way, and this time he had to finalize the matter no matter what.

    "Why are you here again!" Bai Qingchen looked impatient, but there was no real impatience in his eyes.

    Mu Ci is as good as good, "I haven't got your affirmative answer, of course I won't let it go."

    "You stinky girl! I have time to play with your elder son, and I will come to me when I have something!" Bai Qingchen thought I am extremely wronged.

    "..." The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched.

    She thought about it and decided to take it out of her arms.

    "I don't look at what I got, and it's impossible for me to think of something for that guy Wen Xiuqi, so just give up on that!" Bai Qingchen even closed her eyes with a look of complete disobedience. , lying on his self-made recliner, under the shade of the large tree, directly pretending to be dead.