"What's the matter? Is there anything that can make things difficult for you? You have always been heartless!" Bai Qingchen didn't take it seriously.

    "Cold poison, have you heard of it?" Mu Ci said seriously.

    "Why, you want to cure that hypocritical Yongning Marquis's cold poison?" Bai Qingchen looked amused, as if he felt that Mu Ci was talking about some joke.

    Cold poison, as far as he knew, the only person who survived the cold poison in his body was Wen Xiuqi, the son of Marquis of Yongning.

    "That's right!" Mu Ci said firmly again, without any intention of denying it.

    "Oh, you are honest! But why? Even if I can cure it, why not!" Bai Qingchen jumped off the stone table, sat on the stone bench beside him, poured himself a cup of tea, raised his head drank it down.

    "The conditions are up to you, as long as I can do it!" Mu Ci thought for a while and said without hesitation.

    "You really have an affair with that guy!" Bai Qingchen said.

    After finishing speaking, without waiting for Mu Ci to say anything, he continued to speak on his own.

    "I'm a little upset all of a sudden, little junior sister. It's obviously the senior brother who knew you first. I bullied you since I was a child. Why did you run away with others! Senior brother is so sad!" Bai Qingchen suddenly took the broken folding fan and hid it face, making a look like weeping.

    "..." Mu Ci was speechless.

    "I don't agree, I don't know how, I don't know how to cure cold poison, whoever loves it will." Bai Qingchen put away the folding fan with a clatter, and then knocked on the stone table, making a blunt sound It is with a little crisp sound.

    "..." Hehe, I think you are playing a rogue.

    Mu Ci was confused by his rogue appearance and didn't know what to say.

    "Think about it carefully, no matter what, I will promise you, as long as you agree to treat the cold poison." After Mu Ci said this, he got up and left the other hospital. She gave him time to think about it.

    As soon as Mu Ci left, Bai Qingchen withdrew his previous hippie smile and sloppy look. He stared at Mu Ci's back with a pair of handsome eyes, his face was full of seriousness that he had never had before, and gently whispered , murmured.

    "Junior Sister, if Senior Brother wants to bully you for the rest of his life, is this condition allowed or not?"

    After these words were swayed in the wind for a long time, he realized what stupid things he said, picked up the folding fan in his hand, and slammed He knocked on his forehead without mercy.

    "What the hell am I talking nonsense..."

    Afterwards, Mu Ci went to Bai Qingchen's other courtyard several times, but the other party either had a vague expression or a lot of words, in short, he would not agree to her request for the time being.

    Mu Ci felt that maybe the conditions she offered were not attractive enough, after thinking about it, she still had a hole card in her hand that was enough to make Bai Qingchen's heart flutter.

    It's just that before it was time to show it, Wen Xiuqi was busy with something, and the task was issued simultaneously.

    [Mission Release: Comfort Wen Xiuqi, and secretly encourage him! Three drops of crystal dew will be rewarded for success, and random punishment will be given for failure. Taskers please launch the shock wave of love! ]