" People feel uncomfortable.

    Mu Ci was a little annoyed and didn't say a word.

    Seeing that she was ignoring others, Wen Xiuqi thought that he had guessed what was going on in his mind, and felt agitated for a while, so he snorted again. At this time, Wen Xiuqi was gone long ago. The kind of gentleness and indifference before, as well as the careless and indifferent attitude towards everything.

    It's just that this cold snort made Mu Ci a little annoyed, she didn't do anything to him, she stared at her with a cold face from the beginning of the banquet, and now she is bored and impatient, She was also a little angry.     In any case, the two have been together for more than a month, plus she has passed on her internal energy for a long time to him, there is hard work without credit, is it right to be so cold-hearted?     Although there are tasks to be done, Mu Ci doesn't want to be angry here anymore.

    But just when she was about to get up, someone grabbed her arm and pulled her back to sit back. The person next to her was even a little closer.

    "Sorry, I lost my temper just now." So, you just sit here and don't go back.

    Wen Xiuqi's voice came slowly, muffled, but it was rare to reveal a trace of real emotion, very unnatural tone, it seemed that he seldom said these words of weakness.

    Mu Ci was stunned for a moment, and then sat down. She didn't want to go back at first, she just wanted to move to the side, but now she was closer to Wen Xiuqi.     As soon as he sat down, there was a plate of peeled water chestnuts in front of his eyes. Mu Ci turned his head to look at Wen Xiuqi in surprise, but the other party seemed not to notice him, and he was drinking tea by himself with a calm expression on his face.     Mu Ci's eyes fell on the tips of his red ears, he paused for a moment, something flashed in his eyes quickly, then he retracted his eyes, and pushed the water chestnut away.     "I don't like to eat this!" Full of willfulness and arrogance.     With an undisguised dislike and disgust on her face, she frowned and looked at the heroine Rong who was still performing.     Hearing this, Wen Xiuqi's body froze for a moment, his eyes fell on Mu Ci next to him, and after looking at him for a long time, he suddenly said coldly and expressionlessly to Hei Feng next to him, "Throw it away."     Hei Feng flinched After a while: "...Yes, master."     This... What's going on, I always feel very depressed staying here.     Besides, doesn't the tenth princess like to eat, just now the master's gaze has been falling on the opposite side, and he followed suit. Seeing the tenth princess peeling water chestnuts over there, he thought he would like it very much.     Why this time... I don't want to eat anymore.     In short, no matter whether he likes to eat or not, he has to obediently follow what the master said at the moment, and Hei Feng took the exploited water chestnut and left.     Mu Ci saw that his face turned cold suddenly, but she didn't have time to think about it, because she faintly felt that something was wrong.

    Sure enough, the next moment...

    "There are assassins! Escort!"

    Mu Ci immediately became vigilant, and his eyes fell on Gong Rong, and his body consciously or unconsciously protected Wen Xiuqi behind him. If Wen Xiuqi intends to go to Gong Rong, she can save her in time.

    Wen Xiuqi looked at the back of the person who was protecting him in front of him, he pursed his lips tightly, put his hand on Mu Ci's arm, swept him to the side, and said, "Let's hide to the other side first.

    " Come on, with a little force on the arms, together with Mu Ci, the two of them stayed away from the danger zone.

    Mu Ci was stunned.

    Wait, aren't you going to protect the heroine? What are you doing hiding!

    She turned her head in surprise, but found that the other party's attention was not on Gong Rong at all, and she didn't know what she was thinking with her head down.

    Suddenly, a burst of exclamation sounded.

    With a puff, a sharp sword stabbed fiercely into the man's chest, followed by the sound of swords colliding, and the assassin was soon captured, but when he was about to question him, he gritted his teeth and committed suicide.

    Leaving aside the surprise attack this time, it is mainly due to the fifth prince Qiu Shaoyuan's injuries. In order to block the sword with his body for Gong Rong, he was severely pierced by the assassin. Due to the poison on the sword and the wound Not shallow, the fifth prince directly fainted in Gong Rong's arms.

    Gong Rong exclaimed: "Five princes!" The emperor stabilized the chaotic scene     ,

    and shouted: "Tell the imperial doctor!"

It doesn't matter. However, the person who should have blocked the sword with his body and was poisoned changed from Wen Xiuqi to Qiu Shaoyuan. As for what will happen after that, she doesn't know whether it is good or bad.

    The author has something to say: Today's copy. That's it for today, good night everyone! The promised explosion, I slapped my face!

    After finishing the recent work, there must be an update! ensure! I send 4! Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-08-19 02:01:28~2020-08-19 21:16:23~

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 3 bottles of Qingqiu ;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!