On the other side, Wen Xiuqi was suddenly a little stunned, the gentleness he pretended to be like jade in the usual way was gone at this moment, and he was even a little dazed. But because of his own face, he didn't show it clearly.

    "That's what you said...so?" Mu Ci looked     contemptuous

    : "Otherwise what do you think it is?

    "

Become that indifferent, as if he doesn't care about anything, the gentle and gentle son of the world.

    Just when the two were in an atmosphere that couldn't be explained in words, there was a knock on the door, three knocks, very regular.

    "Master, someone from the princess mansion asked if the tenth princess is in our mansion. There was news from the palace, and your majesty called urgently." Hei Feng came up to the attendant who trotted over to inform him as soon as he left the house.

    On weekdays, if the ten princesses were not in the princess mansion, they would be in Qingfang or Yongninghou mansion. It seems that the visitor has already looked for him in Qingfang, so he came here to ask for someone.

    His voice was so soft that both people in the room could hear it.

    Wen Xiuqi looked at Mu Ci and signaled with his eyes to let her make up her own mind.

    Mu Ci seemed a little irritable, and she didn't talk to Wen Xiuqi, she just pushed open the door, walked out, walked a few steps, and without looking back, she waved her hand involuntarily: "My lord, don't forget You still owe my life to this princess!" These

    words were blown in the wind and poured into Wen Xiuqi's heart.

    Wen Xiuqi looked at the figure who was slightly thin in the wind, the expression in his eyes was dark and unpredictable.

    Mu Ci followed her people to the princess mansion where she was. Following the memories in her mind, she quickly dressed and washed, and then hurried to the palace. However, she was not in a hurry, because according to the old ten princesses, they must It will arrive only when the time is right.

    After walking back and forth for a long time, when he finally reached the Qianning Palace, a father-in-law was sweating anxiously, looking around, and when he saw Mu Cilai, he hurried over and said, "Oh, my princess! Alas, this old slave is about to die of anxiety, His Majesty has lost his temper this time! The lords have already arrived!" How many

    lords? Could it be what happened in Qingfang last night?

    After all, this should be the only thing that can be related to them.

    Mu Ci didn't think any more, and walked in.

    As soon as she approached, there was a stern voice.

    "Come here, kneel!"

    Almost subconsciously, according to the instinct of the body first, Mu Ci stepped forward, plopped, and kneeled down very simply.

    "Father, the child knows his mistake."

    Although Qiu Muci was arrogant and domineering outside, but when he met the emperor, he could not be more obedient immediately, which made the emperor angry and helpless.

    "What's wrong?" The emperor snorted coldly.

    Muci took a few glances at the male supporting princes who were standing next to him with their heads bowed as if they were thinking about the past, and she said carefully, "Shouldn't you go to Qingfang?"